Wanted to share these happy pics

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Draper

Reaction score
One of our staff members got married yesterday and gave me permission to share some of her pics. She and her groom did some photos here at our place. In one of the photos is their dog Annie, who is bunking with us for the week during the honeymoon. What a fun day, and the weather was gorgeous to boot!
Erin%2C%20Nick%20and%20Annie_0.jpg
Erin%20and%20Nick.jpg

Nice looking couple, gorgeous grounds. I like the dog too.

This gal is only 25 years old but has worked at our Inn for 9 years. When we first took over she was a total life saver..."Where does this go?" and only she had the answers!
She does EVERYTHING for us, from housekeeping to book-keeping, innsitting to dog-sitting. She is a sweetheart, and her new hubs has taken quite a shine to innkeeping as well...he enjoys chatting with the guests and helping with breakfast. They are lifesavers for us, were it not for them we would never get to leave!
We were so happy to be a part of their special day. I should also mention that one of our other housekeepers did the flowers for the wedding!

This gal is only 25 years old but has worked at our Inn for 9 years. When we first took over she was a total life saver..."Where does this go?" and only she had the answers!
She does EVERYTHING for us, from housekeeping to book-keeping, innsitting to dog-sitting. She is a sweetheart, and her new hubs has taken quite a shine to innkeeping as well...he enjoys chatting with the guests and helping with breakfast. They are lifesavers for us, were it not for them we would never get to leave!
We were so happy to be a part of their special day. I should also mention that one of our other housekeepers did the flowers for the wedding!.
This is wonderful to hear! You are very fortunate to have such an employee/friend working for you.

Good employees are hard to find. Hopefully they won't decide to start their family too quickly.

Good employees are hard to find. Hopefully they won't decide to start their family too quickly..
I am secretly hoping the same thing! Although they will make fantastic parents and we will make do. We are truly blessed with wonderful staff, who are also our friends.

That is wonderful - and I mean the whole story. May their bumps in the road only be big enough for them to appreciate their blessings!

Back