Wasted breakfast

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be GREAT if they would let you know their plans the night before and then not change their minds.
I have had guests tell me as they head out the door in the morning that they are saving me work by not eating. They believe this. Depends on what I was planning to serve whether or not there is saved effort or not. If I've been waiting and have everything set to make, it's kind of a pain. But worse is when they just slip out the door without saying goodbye. Most things I cook up as the guest comes in like waffles or pancakes or eggs.
Quiche is another story. And I will eat two day old quiche cuz I do love it! Can you freeze and reheat quiche?.
seashanty said:
It would be GREAT if they would let you know their plans the night before and then not change their minds.
I have had guests tell me as they head out the door in the morning that they are saving me work by not eating.
...and then there are the ones who sit down, then see what's for breakfast and ask for just 1/2 portion...don't want to waste any food.....and who do you suppose is going to eat all that "unwasted" food ??

Back