Quantcast

Way Up North - On the Road Again

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had a lovely visit last night from some innmates from Way Up North. They are visiting friends on the way to a cruise and honored us with a visit.
Harry & Carol of Tucked Inn the Harbour were the first in Canada to be part of B & Bs For Vets.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Working on it.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Hi Harry!
K that is a nice photo for the website (if they give permission) or at least for the blog (yours and that other one I keep pestering everyone about!)
The article is on the blog - http://innteractiveinns.blogspot.com/
I recalled DH had The Rosi as well. You WV and your great Italian food! I am having a hankering for Pitts and The District there again, will have to plan a trip sometime... I bet the whole USA will after watching the superbowl tomorrow. :)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Harry!
K that is a nice photo for the website (if they give permission) or at least for the blog (yours and that other one I keep pestering everyone about!)
I recalled DH had The Rosi as well. You WV and your great Italian food! I am having a hankering for Pitts and The District there again, will have to plan a trip sometime... I bet the whole USA will after watching the superbowl tomorrow. :).
Come on up! Your rooms are ready!

JBloggs

Reaction score
Hi Harry!
I recalled DH had The Rosi as well. You WV and your great Italian food! I am having a hankering for Pitts and The District there again, will have to plan a trip sometime... I bet the whole USA will after watching the superbowl tomorrow. :).
gillumhouse said:
On the same note, might be a good time to talk about how far you are from there, since people are googling Pittsburg right now.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Harry!
gillumhouse said:
On the same note, might be a good time to talk about how far you are from there, since people are googling Pittsburg right now.
May I use your Pittsburgh photos? I do not have any of my own at the moment. (BTW - Pittsburg is in Kansas, Pittsburgh is in PA)

JBloggs

Reaction score
Hi Harry!
gillumhouse said:
May I use your Pittsburgh photos? I do not have any of my own at the moment. (BTW - Pittsburg is in Kansas, Pittsburgh is in PA)
gillumhouse said:
I knew I mispelled it. There is one in northern Calf too.

Happy Harpie

Reaction score
Hello All!
I must say that we had the most delightful stay at the Gillum House. Kathleen and John are the epitome of the ultimate hosts. We had such great conversations, a most fabulous Breakfast and good old Inn camaraderie. They have a lovely B&B in an equally as lovely town (oops sorry Kathleen, City) They do West Virginia and American B&Bs proud. Permission granted to use the photo, however, with my face you might scare more people away then you can imagine.
Thanks again for such a lovely time.
Harry and Carol - Tucked Inn the Harbour B&B