We are officially Grandparents!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
our very FIRST grandchild was born last night! And she is PERFECT!!!
med_Hailey4%20-%20Edited.jpg

Way to go!
heart.gif

If I were a baby I would pray to be born YOUR grandchild...

Congratulations! I remember our first one. It is a wonderful feeling to hold that little squirmy bundle. The joy of watching her grow will be even better than when you watched yours. THIS one you can relax and just enjoy. She HAS to be beautiful - you are Grandma (or whatever the name is in your family - I am Granny because I knew none of those Illinois witches would want that name). At birth, our grandson had 2 grandmothers (counting me) 4 great-grandmothers, a step-grandmother, and 2 great-great-grandmothers - see why I wanted my own name?

Grandkids are such a joy and once they finally start coming; it gets better. They are just fun to do special things with---tea parties and tents under the dining room table, junk food, etc.. Cripes, I think back to 2 sets of twins in 3 years and another one 2 years older, I don't remember much. Is that a good thing?

How luck she is to have a grandmother like you. Congratulations to all.

Congratulations!!!! We've had 2 grand nieces and one grand nephew born in the last few months. My siblings are over-the-moon with excitement at being grandparents.

You should post some more pictures for us. I've been watching them on FB and she's precious and very expressive. Adorable!
Edited: Here is my favorite of Miss Cutie Pie
sunshine%27s%20sunshine.jpg

You should post some more pictures for us. I've been watching them on FB and she's precious and very expressive. Adorable!
She is already saying "YES!!!!!"
She KNOWS who she has wrapped around her little finger.

Oh my, she is one cute baby! Just like grandma!

Kay Nein said:
This is one of my favorites too!! She is 2 wks old in this pic and its as if she's saying "Lets Celebrate!"
I really don't want to bore everyone here with all the pics of my precious sweetheart!

Back