We made the cover!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
And much of the article inside, including 3 of the 4 images.
CLICK HERE to view the blog about it. I added the article as PDF pages to the blog.
Outdoor+Design+and+Living+Cover_Claiborne+House.jpg

It may make somebody ask if they could possibly buy the place from you!

Is that a bush or tree on the right hand side with the pink flowers?

Azaleas. Oddly enough they are blooming NOW again. I have them in the photos I took this morning out front. Everything is blooming, even out peonies in the garden. We had a rippa of a storm yesterday that tore everything us pretty bad, but it does that here. In darkness thunder lighting downpours and gone in 5 minutes...
Here they are April 27th
Spring_Lawns_Claiborne+House+blog.jpg

Beautiful. May this bring many guests to your door and a prospective buyer as well.

You earned it!! It did not "just happen"!!!.
How wonderful, the place looks just awesome. Isn't it nice when all your marketing efforts pay off with something like this? I hope a happy buyer crosses your threshold soon!

Azaleas. Oddly enough they are blooming NOW again. I have them in the photos I took this morning out front. Everything is blooming, even out peonies in the garden. We had a rippa of a storm yesterday that tore everything us pretty bad, but it does that here. In darkness thunder lighting downpours and gone in 5 minutes...
Here they are April 27th
Spring_Lawns_Claiborne+House+blog.jpg
We got hit by that storm last night too. Yard was a mess this morning.

Congrats. In Tennessee we used to say "sit a spell and rest your carcass"

Back