We were featured in vogue.com!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamelon

Reaction score
Very excited to share that The Forsyth B&B was featured in an article today in vogue.com! So thrilled and grateful. We're in a city that is enjoying a creative renaissance and getting a lot of media attention. Our attention to detail, chic design and fabulous three-course breakfasts are not going unnoticed!
http://www.vogue.com/article/kingston-new-york-upstate-travel-guide

Excellent! I am so happy for you. May it bring a LOT of reservations.Congratulations.

Congratulations! It really helps to validate your efforts and professional standing! Let's hope it translates into $$$$$.

Totally AWSOME! I can't be doing with people who are down on other businesses for doing well and getting/creating a great opportunity - make sure you take advantage of it - can you use it on your social media/web etc? with permission of course.

Congrats!
Did they get in touch, were they the ones who took the photos? Was it difficult to accommodate their requests?

Congratulations! Your place looks beautiful. Wishing you a profitable 2017 spring, summer, autumn!

Congratulations! It sounds like you did a great job pushing the brands that matter most to you. IMO, one of the best words in the article was "uncluttered" and the focus on your signature breakfast is great. Getting your kitchen credentials mentioned and capturing the value added "cookie" was super.
My brother has a second house on the reservoir side of HWY 28 in Shokan. Nice area

Thank you all so much for your warm good wishes. The editor and photog were lovely, and not demanding at all. We were recommended by one of the stores in the article; a place I frequent and ALWAYS buy a little something to be a good neighbor. I find this has paid off tremendously in referrals. At the end of the day, we're (for now) the only boutique b&b in our town - and our town has become a hot destination.
I have used it in our social media and will be sending it out in our newsletter.

Back