Web Radio

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowSocks

Reaction score
Swirt...
What was that thing you told us about a while back where it would play different songs and you could keep or not keep and develop a play list?
=)
Kk.

I'm not Swirt, but my brother introduced me to pandora radio. www.pandora.com..
I think that's the one. Thanks!
Now I'm wondering how far wireless computer speakers reach.... do you think they would transmit to the floor above?
=)
Kk.
Don't have any. Clearly out of my league, sorry. My ipod only plays downloaded songs. I have to plug mine into a headset. Cheapie version. :) I suppose I could use a port of somekind, but haven't gotten one so far.
C

Wireless speakers - read the reviews on them all, some are horrible, some are good. Did you already buy them?
Depends on the construction of the house, ours transmit through these plaster walls, but the dining room one if I move it left or right gets all staticky. So they can be temperamental.
I would not think they would transmit up a floor very well. I supposed I could test ours out for you! I will try to do that by tomorrow morning and let you know for sure! and then the brand and make.
I have playlists on my pc. Some examples:
Check in groove - which is 7 hours of songs from Michael McDonald Patty Griffen, Emmylou Harris, Percy Sledge, The Drifters, Celtic music, Aaron Neville etc (this is called soulful check in groove)
Then I have another playlist bluegrass blueridge (all local or regional groups, some now famous) many instrumentals, gospel, appalachian fiddle like Mark O'Connor, Dixie Bee Liners, Heidi Clare, and other mountain music.
Romance - this is what I always play if we have a table for two and it is an anniversary or something. Michael Buble, Christ Botti, Jim Brickman
Aussie Country - some top artists in the Aussie realm. Guests love this one. Toe tappin stuff, great for a sat morning when they are all geared up and ready to rock for the day. I have the atmosphere tuned in a bit louder when we have a full table. Lots of fun breakfast conversation when this one is playing.
I play them all on SHUFFLE like you can do on an iPod. It is more fun. Motivates ME and the guests. Maybe I should add some grand funk railload? Ha ha no, I think I won't.

Yep Pandora.com it is my second favorite site on the internet ;)

Wireless speakers - read the reviews on them all, some are horrible, some are good. Did you already buy them?
Depends on the construction of the house, ours transmit through these plaster walls, but the dining room one if I move it left or right gets all staticky. So they can be temperamental.
I would not think they would transmit up a floor very well. I supposed I could test ours out for you! I will try to do that by tomorrow morning and let you know for sure! and then the brand and make.
I have playlists on my pc. Some examples:
Check in groove - which is 7 hours of songs from Michael McDonald Patty Griffen, Emmylou Harris, Percy Sledge, The Drifters, Celtic music, Aaron Neville etc (this is called soulful check in groove)
Then I have another playlist bluegrass blueridge (all local or regional groups, some now famous) many instrumentals, gospel, appalachian fiddle like Mark O'Connor, Dixie Bee Liners, Heidi Clare, and other mountain music.
Romance - this is what I always play if we have a table for two and it is an anniversary or something. Michael Buble, Christ Botti, Jim Brickman
Aussie Country - some top artists in the Aussie realm. Guests love this one. Toe tappin stuff, great for a sat morning when they are all geared up and ready to rock for the day. I have the atmosphere tuned in a bit louder when we have a full table. Lots of fun breakfast conversation when this one is playing.
I play them all on SHUFFLE like you can do on an iPod. It is more fun. Motivates ME and the guests. Maybe I should add some grand funk railload? Ha ha no, I think I won't..
I have this cool old radio in my hall that I think a smallish speaker would fit inside of. It sits above and over from my computer, so the signal would have to go up one floor and over maybe 10 feet. I haven't bought any speakers yet... I've just barely gotten to the point where I can try to remember Pandora.com and consider getting a system set up to play music.
Thanks!
=)
Kk.

update - wireless speakers can't handle it. Approx 15 feet away is their good zone with no barriers. You get some feedback and static at anything more than that. Of course these are not super high expensive ones either. A hundred fifty or so we paid.

[edited by swirt 6/25/08 1:00pm: posted to the wrong thread, it is now in place in the right thread]

[edited by swirt 6/25/08 1:00pm: posted to the wrong thread, it is now in place in the right thread].
[edited by swirt to clean-up reference to the misplaced thread]
The speakers I was looking at are a lot less than $150. Thanks for the test run.
I was talking with some seasoned innkeepers (trying to get them on this forum) and they said that most of the innkeepers they've met fall into one of two categories... those who love hosting people and being hospitable and opening their homes to others, and those who are doing the least amount they can to get the most money. I told them this forum was full of the first kind, that we're here because we want our inns to be the best they can be.
=)
Kk.

Wir bieten schöne Heimkehr Kleider zu günstige Preisen online. Custom Heimkehr Kleider design nach dem Foto. So einfach finden Sie Ihr Traum Heimkehr Kleider. Der Besuch Ihrer Promenade könnte wahrscheinlich die meisten unvergesslichen Zeiten, die Sie je hatten, und natürlich Sie suchen möchten beliebt, wenn du jetzt da sind. Locating plus Größe Promenade Abendstunden Kleidung, kinderkleider hochzeit auf der anderen Seite, könnte sehr schwierig, wenn Sie das Aussehen modischen möchte, obwohl in Ihrem Haushalt noch weiter. Es gibt Unmengen an grundlegenden sucht und Promenade Nacht Kleider Sie nichts falsch machen mit kann, aber es gibt auch Raum für Analyse mit Schattierungen neben Kleidung zu bekommen. Was auch immer Ihr Lebensstil, abendkleid ballkleid cocktailkleid es gibt keinen Zweifel, abendkleid onlineshop abendkleid onlineshop Sie für einen guten Promenade Kleid auf dem natürlich Sanduhr Körper schauen in den Fall, dass Sie diese Art von einfachen Schritten zu halten.
Zur Gewinnung, in denen anspruchsvolle erscheinen einer Person Hunger nach gibt es mehrere Elemente in der Auswahl vollschlank Promenade Nacht Kleidung zu betrachten. Für zusätzlich Messungen, Basketball Kleidung mit langen brautkleid online kaufen brautkleid online kaufen, Tüllkleider immer irgendeine Art von heißen Investition. Sie sind gleichermaßen unglaublich zusätzlich zu fesseln und auf jeden Fall wird Sie veranlassen günstige abendmode günstige abendmode, die eifersüchtig auf Epidermis prom goers werden. Darüber hinaus könnte den Kauf eines Outfit, das ein wenig Haut zur Schau attraktiv sein, aber es gibt jedoch eine hervorragende Serie zwischen nackt neben trashigen. Wählen Sie einen Anzug, in dem Sie zeigt das ideale Mittel in ein sehr schickes Technik, blumenkinder kleider günstig und Sie sollten nicht sehr beeindruckt, wenn Sie fertig sind immer die besondere Glocke des Golfballs.
In Anlehnung an eine traditionelle Ehe Blick haben Pin-up-Kleider (oder sogar hastet) gewachsen sehr beliebt zu sein bestimmt für plus-sized Partei zu sein scheint. Sie werden am Ende Ihres auf der Party-Area besprechen, ob Sie als einer von ihnen sengenden kleine Statistik erscheinen! Was ist mehr brautmode brautkleider kurze brautkleid kurze brautkleid, sie sind fantastisch auf neben Größen und so gehören zu den schönsten Gedanken bei der Erforschung vollschlank Partynacht Zeit Kleidungsstücke. Halfter wird immer die beste Wahl in Ergänzung sein, vor allem, da ihr oben ist zusammen mit der Unterstützung Sie wünschen. Sie können sogar Zubehör mit einem adorable Achselzucken oder Schal.
Die Wahl von Vorteil Dimensionierung Kostüm, das schockierend kleinen Tatsachen der könnte den Job auch machen Magie. Rüschen ist unglaublich um richtige Moment, die es als eine dringende Bestandteil des Modells für Ihr Hochzeitskleid gehören zu ermöglichen. Und auch, sind hallo-niedrige Saum meist klassisch, als auch die kontrastierenden Saum verstauchten Knöchel wirklich hilft bringen das Hauptziel auf dem Weg zu Ihrem besten Sachen.
Bei der Entscheidung, auf ein plus size Partykleid, müssen Sie außerdem halten Färbung am Herzen. Immer wählen Sie eine Farbe, die gut mit Ihren Ton zu arbeiten. Dunkle ist immer sengenden, zusammen mit dem richtigen Outfit kann verbessern Sie Ihre Form und ermöglichen jemand auf den Knopf wie Prellen Königin Sie vielleicht zu schieben. Eine neue Graustufen-Mischung ist auch heiß und auch Oldtimer. Natürlich sind leuchtende Farben im Moment auch sehr beliebt. Denken Sie Kanarienvogel gelb, kräftigem Pink, Barriere-, Apfel-, zum Beispiel. Gerade über jeden warmen Farbton führen Köstlichkeiten auf Ihrer Form daher machen Sie durchhalten, ballkleid türkis sobald Sie das Schlafzimmer betreten.
Accessorize diejenigen attraktiv plus Größe nächtlichen Party-Kleidung mit niedlichen Metall Schuh, schimmernde High Heel Sandalen sowie funkelnde Häuser. Schals, zuckt mit den Schultern ballkleider günstig online kaufen , und Handtaschen werden können noblen jetzt zur gleichen Zeit, insbesondere Geldbörsen in der ungewöhnlichen ausdrucken, zum Beispiel Polka Fakten. Vergessen Sie nicht, auf die Einrichtungen, nicht weg von aus Ihrem Kleid und auch zu verbessern, nicht Kampf, zusammen mit Ihrem Aussehen am Morgen entscheiden. Suche nach plus Größen hat keine schwierig zu sein, zusammen mit den passenden Ideen geplant immer in der Lage sein zu finden, tolle, preiswerte Größe Promenade Abendstunden Kleider, so dass Sie jede Menge zu schmeicheln kann.
online shop abendkleider

Back