Webervationa Question

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday a lady booked by giving me a call. She tried to use Webervations but in the end she was asked to " Please call". She called me, which is fine. So this morning I tried to book and was asked "Please call". Anyone had this happen ? Why does it say "Please call", I am glad she didnt try to call Webervations. : ( Mary in bwater

This happened to us this morning too, but then she was able to do it later and several others came in. Sounds like there was an issue.

This happened to us this morning too, but then she was able to do it later and several others came in. Sounds like there was an issue..
Sounds like more and more issues with them...hmmmmm...makes you wonder.

After the issue last weekend, I went on line and have notices several new things they have added to their system. Maybe they are trying to add too many things (some well over due) to the system at one time and they are conflicting. Not defending them, just pointing out possible reasons. There is never a 'good' time to have issues but most happen on the weekend, is a thorn in my side.

Was it within 24 hours of the booking date?.
I've had that happen and gone out and back in and then it worked. I am starting to lose faith in the system. I think they could care less and want to push people to ResOvations and get rid of Webervations.
RIki

I had a guest have a problem now this morning early. She was up at 5am trying to book a room and it told her to call. Geeze when are they going to get their act together. Sometimes I try to go in and get the "phone" message, go out and in again and it works. But guests don't know to try that.
We may have to switch sooner than planned. You better believe I'm not going to RezOvations if they can't get Webervations right.
RIki

I had a guest have a problem now this morning early. She was up at 5am trying to book a room and it told her to call. Geeze when are they going to get their act together. Sometimes I try to go in and get the "phone" message, go out and in again and it works. But guests don't know to try that.
We may have to switch sooner than planned. You better believe I'm not going to RezOvations if they can't get Webervations right.
RIki.
From our experience I would say absolutely do not do Rezovations. But honestly I still find Webervations, even with the new ownership and these glitches, to be very responsive. It is super frustrating when something's not working the way you want it to, but it tends to be overall a very small percentage of the time that we have issues and when we do they are dealt with pretty quickly.

RIki.
I've found RezovationGT to be very reliable. It certainly does not have the same troubles that webervations seems to be having. But I get what you mean about not wanting to reward the same company for bad reliability on their other product.

Webervations has just posted on the sign in page that the "please call" issue has been fixed.

Back