Webervations - A big change - must read

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
* You can use virtually any processor you like through the Yapstone gateway. Virtually all processors need a gateway to connect to websites, software, machines. Some do not - Innpayment and Intuit each own a gateway - but most do. Authorize.net is a gateway for example, so is Merchant Partners, and so is Yapstone. We are not saying you must use a processor we have partnered with at all.
* On notification, if you are not receiving our emails, please let me know and we can check to verify we have the correct email address for you. We clearly want to communicate to everyone and are attempting to do that. If we don't know which email address you are having problems with, it makes it virtually impossible to trouble-shoot..
JBanczak said:
* On notification, if you are not receiving our emails, please let me know and we can check to verify we have the correct email address for you. We clearly want to communicate to everyone and are attempting to do that. If we don't know which email address you are having problems with, it makes it virtually impossible to trouble-shoot.
I get the reservation emails, and all the solicitations trying to get me to rejoin bandb.com. I presume you have my correct email address.

* You can use virtually any processor you like through the Yapstone gateway. Virtually all processors need a gateway to connect to websites, software, machines. Some do not - Innpayment and Intuit each own a gateway - but most do. Authorize.net is a gateway for example, so is Merchant Partners, and so is Yapstone. We are not saying you must use a processor we have partnered with at all.
* On notification, if you are not receiving our emails, please let me know and we can check to verify we have the correct email address for you. We clearly want to communicate to everyone and are attempting to do that. If we don't know which email address you are having problems with, it makes it virtually impossible to trouble-shoot..
JBanczak said:
* On notification, if you are not receiving our emails, please let me know and we can check to verify we have the correct email address for you. We clearly want to communicate to everyone and are attempting to do that. If we don't know which email address you are having problems with, it makes it virtually impossible to trouble-shoot.
I get the reservation emails, and all the solicitations trying to get me to rejoin bandb.com. I presume you have my correct email address.
Thanks, me too. I think you need to re-send the notification email, obviously multiple properties did not receive it.

I am sure glad I read all this...I never goten an email frome Webervations....just more research to do now....

JBanczak said:
Then why does the Webervations email notification read: [COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Option 3 – Process through virtually any credit card processor through our new “Gateway[/COLOR].” While InnPayment and Intuit have rates that are virtually impossible to beat, this gateway option provided by Yapstone costs $19.99/month and enables you, in most cases, to keep your current processor or have a wide range of credit card processing options available to you.
This is misleading. I have access to Authorize.net, but you make it sound like I have to go through Yapstone to use it.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 15.0px Helvetica}

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 12.0px 0.0px; line-height: 18.0px; font: 12.0px Arial; color: #777777}

JBanczak said:
Then why does the Webervations email notification read: [COLOR= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Option 3 – Process through virtually any credit card processor through our new “Gateway[/COLOR].” While InnPayment and Intuit have rates that are virtually impossible to beat, this gateway option provided by Yapstone costs $19.99/month and enables you, in most cases, to keep your current processor or have a wide range of credit card processing options available to you.
This is misleading. I have access to Authorize.net, but you make it sound like I have to go through Yapstone to use it.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 12.0px 0.0px; line-height: 18.0px; font: 12.0px Arial; color: #777777}
Proud Texan said:
JBanczak said:

Yapstone gateway is the equivalent of Authorize.net. Authorize.net is a service that sits between you and your processor. You can see a diagram on their site here: http://www.authorize.net/resources/howitworksdiagram/
If you want to continue to work through your existing processor, and you want to handle transactions seamless through Webervations, you would switch from using Authorize.net as a gateway to use Yapstone as a gateway.
Yapstone can be used as either a gateway, or a full merchant payment solution.

JBanczak said:

Proud Texan said:
JBanczak said:

Yapstone gateway is the equivalent of Authorize.net. Authorize.net is a service that sits between you and your processor. You can see a diagram on their site here: http://www.authorize.net/resources/howitworksdiagram/
If you want to continue to work through your existing processor, and you want to handle transactions seamless through Webervations, you would switch from using Authorize.net as a gateway to use Yapstone as a gateway.
JBanczak said:
Proud Texan said:
JBanczak said:
Then why does the Webervations email notification read: Option 3 – Process through virtually any credit card processor through our new “Gateway.” While InnPayment and Intuit have rates that are virtually impossible to beat, this gateway option provided by Yapstone costs $19.99/month and enables you, in most cases, to keep your current processor or have a wide range of credit card processing options available to you.

Easier for me to just switch to Availabiltiy Online. Don't want to be forced to switch my cc processing set up in less than 30 days. That is not something one changes without lots of reseach.
RIki
RIki

Back