Webervations again

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penelope

Reaction score
Okay, this is specifically directed to John B from b&b.com
I have a client who is looking to start an outfitter biz. Where can I get info on pricing for Webervations for her? I looked at www.webervations.com and it says $80/year. But it also says that the site is powered by Webervations. I hate to admit it, but I am slightly confused. Thanks in advance for any help

John can explain it better, but you are looking at old information. Webervations has a new owner and the new rate at least for me (under 4 rooms) is just over 100$ which is an excellent value.
They may have to figure out where a service such as yours fits in. I have wine tours as well as the B&B and have the reservations for the tours seperate at this time.
RIki

Right, I guess that is where my confusion came into play. I know all of the upheaval that went on, but the site for webervations still has the old info. I don't know where to find the NEW info. I should have explained that better...

This thread has info on the new model
https://www.innspiring.com/node/2530 and here is the price listing

Right, I guess that is where my confusion came into play. I know all of the upheaval that went on, but the site for webervations still has the old info. I don't know where to find the NEW info. I should have explained that better....
I think if you look at the stream on this forum entitled
RezOvation announces new benefits and pricing for RezOvation and Webervations Products
That's where you can find the new pricing infor for the B&Bs and jump in and ask John about your friend's situation
Riki

It is all public, but it does not technically go into place until March 1. Meaning we are giving any current Webervations customers who have renewal dates in February - a few weeks to renew at the current/old/lower rate. March 1 renewal dates and later are on the new pricing.
I know it is a little confusing - we agonized over how to make it less confusing. Not sure we succeeded, but we tried. Last fall we had implemented a pricing change with little notice, and we definitely learned we need to announce them more in advance. So the pricing you see on Webervations.com is old - the new pricing is at the link Swirt pasted above. You should be able to read it - worked for me. On March 1 we will have Webervations.com all up-to-date.
You can email me as well if you have any more questions.
JB

https://www.innspiring.com/node/2530 and here is the price listing.
Is this available to the public? Do I need to be a member of something in order to show her these numbers?
John posted it here, so it's public ;) No private clubs here LOL
With all the advice this group gives to webervations/b&b.com shouldn't the members of this group receive the same discounts as all the other non-contributing members of other associations?

Is this available to the public? Do I need to be a member of something in order to show her these numbers?
With all the advice this group gives to webervations/b&b.com shouldn't the members of this group receive the same discounts as all the other non-contributing members of other associations?
LOL Heck I'm just happy to have someone listen to my suggestions and act on some of them so rapidly. ;)

swilson said:
HA! I think they want to charge this group DOUBLE. Plus the hourly psychoanalysis rate!

Alerts to responses from this group sends certain people reaching for the giant size bottles of Malox and aspirin!

Is webervations down again? Is anyone else experiencing this?
I am trying to accept a guest's reservation and I am getting this written statement (and I am the innkeeper, not the guest)
We're sorry. We are experiencing technical difficulties with our availability system.
If you are trying to make a reservation please call us to make your reservation while we are correcting this issue.
Just use the “back” button on your browser to get back to our property website which includes our contact information

Back