Webervations Bookable Packages

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Texan

Reaction score
Has anyone here that uses Webervations ever set up a "Bookable Package"?
The interface is really clunky and the finished process is NOT customizable. In addition, if someone books a Bookable Package, there is no way to select any Upsale items such as a massage or flowers etc.
I'm I doing something wrong or does this system just suck?

Yes, contact them for assistance for the coding etc. Then you can add it on your side. It is not as straight forward as an upsale item.

I did contact them. They said it will be better with Webervations 2.0 is released later this year. Until then I'll just sell my packages over the phone.
What chaffs my hide is that it should all be seamless and you should be able to make it look like it's part of your own website. The whole thing is wrong.

PT -
Were you able to get this bookable package to show up on your site (without the add-ons)? I am trying to do one of these myself and I can't see it on my availability.
On another note: Did they say much about 2.0? Are they going to move everyone to the new system or leave it as an option? Cost? Give us the scoop and the poop!

PT -
Were you able to get this bookable package to show up on your site (without the add-ons)? I am trying to do one of these myself and I can't see it on my availability.
On another note: Did they say much about 2.0? Are they going to move everyone to the new system or leave it as an option? Cost? Give us the scoop and the poop!.
Read the fine print on your PACKAGES page. They provide a link that you're supposed to put on your page.
Forget about it looking anything even remotely like your webpage. It's ugly. I successfully set it up, but I'll be dang if I'll use. I just spent weeks working on my webpage and then this is the best they can do?

Back