Webervations Down

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Country Girl

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed a problem with Webervations lately? Guests cannot book online through my website because the Webervations page has been down for a few days! GRRRRRRRR! Have any of you checked your webervations page?

I tried a site I do and theirs is working just fine. Did you try making a reservation from your own site? Could be a number of different things happening...maybe not webervations.

Webervations is not working from my website or from my computer or from my husbands. Could someone please post their phone number so I can give them a call. Thanks.

All fixed!
regular_smile.gif

The problem was on my end. For some very strange reason that my dh and I have yet to figure out, Webervations was the ONLY website we could not access from any of our computers. We shut everything down several times and finally it just worked. Like I said, very strange. I did call Webervations and they were very helpful. It just wasn't a problem they could fix.

Back