Webervations Gift Shop

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
Has anyone used the GIFT Shop Feature in Webervations?
I just had to set one up and when I preview it...nothing shows up in the store.
I also tried to upload an image according to their specs and get some PAGE not Found error message...so no photo :-(
How long does it take before the gift store item appears? Iknow it used to be they refreshed their server about every 15 min or so..or was it daily???
The link is correct but no item shows up?

If it works like other custom image areas, perhaps the images are being served via a secure server, meaning they will show as broken until a secure copy of the image is placed on the secure server.
Meanwhile, with their "new and improved" security model, the note today says that you must log in with the exact, case-sensitive, username and password they have on file. If you've forgotten it, just click the "I forgot my password" link to be sent your exact username and password, as they have it stored...
EXCEPT FOR ONE SMALL DETAIL! When you click that link, you get an error message!
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']We're sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found, has been renamed, or no longer exists.
Server Error 404
The previous page: https://updates.webervations.com/magic-scripts/input/avsignon.asp
contains a broken link to:
The requested page [/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman']could not be found.[/FONT]
Sweet!

If it works like other custom image areas, perhaps the images are being served via a secure server, meaning they will show as broken until a secure copy of the image is placed on the secure server.
Meanwhile, with their "new and improved" security model, the note today says that you must log in with the exact, case-sensitive, username and password they have on file. If you've forgotten it, just click the "I forgot my password" link to be sent your exact username and password, as they have it stored...
EXCEPT FOR ONE SMALL DETAIL! When you click that link, you get an error message!
[FONT= 'Times New Roman']We're sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found, has been renamed, or no longer exists.
Server Error 404
The previous page: https://updates.webervations.com/magic-scripts/input/avsignon.asp
Sweet!
See yes, that is what I got. I was logged in just fine. I set it all up but when I went to upload the pic ( under the spec requirements) that is what I got! I am very suspicious of what is going on there :-(
See this is what I am getting and everything is there according to their directions. So know i am wondering if they are even honoring this section of the program any longer.
http://www.webervations.com/magic-scripts/giftshop.asp?memberid=7354

Server Error 404
Sweet!
See yes, that is what I got. I was logged in just fine. I set it all up but when I went to upload the pic ( under the spec requirements) that is what I got! I am very suspicious of what is going on there :-(
See this is what I am getting and everything is there according to their directions. So know i am wondering if they are even honoring this section of the program any longer.
Just a guess based on past experience - since it's Saturday, this will be addressed on Monday...

Server Error 404
Sweet!
Just a guess based on past experience - since it's Saturday, this will be addressed on Monday...
Yep I put in a support request...hey maybe John is checking in here today:)

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']As always please don't hesitate to contact support at 740-380-3807 or [email protected], but please understand that we're extremely busy and highly inundated with phone calls and emails at this time and will do our best to assist you.[/FONT]

Ok I figured the issue out. We did not put in the quantity on hand...so if figured..we had none to sell :-( But the photo issue still remains.

I've tried using it, but it's crap. There is absolutely no way to customize it to look like it's part of your website and it just dumps everything on to one page. Not a very customer conscious approach.
I wanted to set up special packages etc. but decided to just do it over the phone.
In light of this and other recent happenings with Webervations, I'll probably be moving my business elsewhere in the near future.

I've tried using it, but it's crap. There is absolutely no way to customize it to look like it's part of your website and it just dumps everything on to one page. Not a very customer conscious approach.
I wanted to set up special packages etc. but decided to just do it over the phone.
In light of this and other recent happenings with Webervations, I'll probably be moving my business elsewhere in the near future..
I do believe somewhere along the lines, I have seen several sites which have customized the look into matching their website. I know you can do it with the reservation section...as I have done a few of them like that. But don't know about the others.

Back