Webervations Renewal

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I received the following e-mail from Webervations this morning. When I clicked on the Terms and Conditions, it states there is a $199.95 early termination fee. Now I wonder, if I change online reservations are they going to stick me with the early termination fee? As you will see below, the invoice is dated April 19 which I received April 20 but the renewal date was April 2. As you know, I believe in letting it all hang out - so here it is! And naturally today is a day with a 5-nighter arriving and I am still dealing with DH (big time poor thing is having a problem that demands MY help several times a day).
[tr][tr][tr]
webervations_logo.jpg

700 Brazos Street | Suite B-700 | Austin TX 78701
740-380-3807 | [email protected][/td]INVOICE[/h1][/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][tr][td]Invoice To:[/td][/tr][tr]Gillum House Bed & Breakfast[/td]Date: 04/19/2010[/td][/tr][tr]35 Walnut Street[/td]Account ID: 5619[/td][/tr][tr]Shinnston , WV 26431[/td]Due Date: 04/02/2010[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr] [/td][/tr][tr][tr][td]Description: (Please pay either the Monthly OR the Annual Fee)[/td]Amount Due:[/td][/tr][tr]Webervations Annual Fee (Includes 5% prepay discount)
[/td]$$87.11[/td][/tr][tr]Webervations Monthly Fee[/td]$$7.64[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table][tr][td][tr]Your pricing is based on 3 unit(s), and a 15 discount for being a member of an association.
For detailed pricing information, please click here.
2 EASY WAYS TO RENEW
  1. Pay online at https://secure.rezovation.com/contracts/WebervationsContractAssociation.aspx
  2. Send this form by mail to the address below, along with a check. Keep in mind that only the yearly service fee can be paid by check and the checks need to be payable to RezOvation.
RezOvation
700 Brazos Street, Suite B-700
Austin, TX 78701
In order to ensure uninterrupted service, please sign the new Webervations billing contract via the link above. If you're sending in a check for your yearly service fees a contract will be filled out for your account by a Webervations employee and will be assumed that you agree to the terms and conditions of our service contract. For those sending in a check you can see a copy of the terms and conditions here. If you've decided to pay for your account by credit card we will automatically bill your credit card on file on a monthly or yearly basis.
In addition, BedandBreakfast.com members get free links to their Webervations availability calendar from the city and listing pages -- a $108/year value! Webervations users can also participate in the optional BedandBreakfast.com Online Reservations Program to sell rooms on such leading internet travel sites as Expedia.com, hotels.com, Travelocity, Sidestep, Kayak, AARP, The New York Times, Yahoo Travel, AOL Travel and American Express - all right from your current Webervations account! Not yet a BedandBreakfast.com member? Sign up today for a free trial membership!
If you have any questions, please call our Support Department at 740-380-3807 or email [email protected]. To stay up-to-date on Webervations improvements, click here to subscribe to the RezOvation Blog.
Thank you!
The Webervations Team
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Wow - learn something new every day. Not sure why on earth that is in there, but it will not be in there any longer! Thanks for alerting us to it and you can just ignore it - we'll be getting that fixed asap.

Hmm... I just renewed... not sure I got the 15% discount and I am a member of OH&LA... Something to check on when I get back to Ohio.
=)
Kk.

Wow - learn something new every day. Not sure why on earth that is in there, but it will not be in there any longer! Thanks for alerting us to it and you can just ignore it - we'll be getting that fixed asap..
Thanks, John. Good reminder for us on the forum to contact you directly before posting here on the forum! You're always so great to handle things quickly with your very busy schedule. :)

Wow - learn something new every day. Not sure why on earth that is in there, but it will not be in there any longer! Thanks for alerting us to it and you can just ignore it - we'll be getting that fixed asap..
Thanks, John. Good reminder for us on the forum to contact you directly before posting here on the forum! You're always so great to handle things quickly with your very busy schedule. :)
Sorry but I disagree. I posted as an FYI and found something of concern. Had I not posted this, Socks would not be aware of the association discount. I was not throwing them on the fire, I was posting as information about the early cancel I found - and it was addressed quickly by John to let all know it was an error, not just me.

Definitely feel free to contact me directly any time. I try to keep up on the forums, although lately I've been pretty swamped so it has been a little less than I'd like! I do try to keep an eye on anything that relates to us and glad to get notified! No one really even knew this was in there, and no one ever in history has been charged this fee as it wouldn't have made any sense.

Sorry but I disagree. I posted as an FYI and found something of concern. Had I not posted this, Socks would not be aware of the association discount. I was not throwing them on the fire, I was posting as information about the early cancel I found - and it was addressed quickly by John to let all know it was an error, not just me.
Well, we might have to agree to disagree then. You could have contacted John directly first and then posted the resolution to make everyone aware. :) Not lambasting you, but John has really been quick to assist everyone on this forum.

Back