Webervations ? what am I doing wrong?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Webervations problem is still affecting my site. Or is it me. Sent 5 e-mails to them but no response. On my site the 1st page 2 month calandar will not show any Inn suite reservations. They wont correct it ,should I get a web person to do it ?...Mary in Bridgewater

I looked at your home page. I don't see any calendar and I looked at your code. There is nothing there that indicates a calendar should be there. This is not a webervations problem...it is your webmaster problem.
Whoever..needs to put in the correct codes. The only place I see your availability calendar is on the reservations page. If you want the calendar to appear on your home page, the code on the reservation page needs to be placed on your home page as well. But, I wouldn't put it there. That detracts from the look of the entry page.
Also..I see your GA script in the head of your page. I thought it was supposed to be placed before the </body> tag at the end of the page. That is where I have always seen it and placed it. So don't know if this effects anything or not. That is where they tell you to place it.

I looked at your home page. I don't see any calendar and I looked at your code. There is nothing there that indicates a calendar should be there. This is not a webervations problem...it is your webmaster problem.
Whoever..needs to put in the correct codes. The only place I see your availability calendar is on the reservations page. If you want the calendar to appear on your home page, the code on the reservation page needs to be placed on your home page as well. But, I wouldn't put it there. That detracts from the look of the entry page.
Also..I see your GA script in the head of your page. I thought it was supposed to be placed before the </body> tag at the end of the page. That is where I have always seen it and placed it. So don't know if this effects anything or not. That is where they tell you to place it..
Also..I see your GA script in the head of your page. I thought it was supposed to be placed before the </body> tag at the end of the page. That is where I have always seen it and placed it. So don't know if this effects anything or not. That is where they tell you to place it.
Hard to know whether it is intentional in this case or not, but in some cases you need the script to come first. (example: if you have links that are tracking outgoing clicks to other sites, it is generally adviseable to have the script load and run sooner rather than later).

Also..I see your GA script in the head of your page. I thought it was supposed to be placed before the </body> tag at the end of the page. That is where I have always seen it and placed it. So don't know if this effects anything or not. That is where they tell you to place it..
Hard to know whether it is intentional in this case or not, but in some cases you need the script to come first. (example: if you have links that are tracking outgoing clicks to other sites, it is generally adviseable to have the script load and run sooner rather than later).
I will give all suggestions to my son in law, Thank you ...Mary in Bridgewater.

Back