Webervations!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems with Webervations?
I keep getting an error message when I am sending confirmations back,
I had to retype this one 3 times, GRRRRR
pita.gif

Yes, I could not log on last night. I had to update from work this morning.
Plus, I had a guest try and book and get and "error" message so they called me.
When I tried to enter their info I got the "error" message, so I hit "refresh" and got in.
But many guests don't know about trying the refresh button.
I sent them an email and they called the inn but of course I am at work and Chris does not know what to tell them.
Riki

You guys are fast - we took the site down for 7 minutes at midnight last night, but that was it - there should not have been any problem at 4am?

You guys are fast - we took the site down for 7 minutes at midnight last night, but that was it - there should not have been any problem at 4am?.
My guest's problem was somewhere around a week ago and I tried and got the same error. Last night when I could not get on it was about 10:30pm
Riki

You guys are fast - we took the site down for 7 minutes at midnight last night, but that was it - there should not have been any problem at 4am?.
My guest's problem was somewhere around a week ago and I tried and got the same error. Last night when I could not get on it was about 10:30pm
Riki
Do you recall what they error was? It might help John pin down what was going on.

Riki
Do you recall what they error was? It might help John pin down what was going on.
Unfortunately I did not write down the number. I did get a notice with an error number from Webervations instructing me to call the B&B directly as the website was not in operation. I'll make a note of it if it happens again.
Riki

John,
I had an error message 500
It happened 3 times between 11pm until 2 am in the Morning, I still have to resend this message.. Does the system at all save it?

I have been having errors intermittently all day...anyone else? What a pain when I needed to get a confirmation out quickly before that person left their internet access for the day. (last minute booking)

Back