Website creeps

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Not a day goes by... I am an expert in SEO and your page is not being found in Google searches. I am not overseas, I am an expert... blah blah crud crud crud.
They cannot seem to find out WHO I AM even though my name is in 100 places online, nor my URL. Isn't that so interesting.
Don't listen to ANYONE who emails or solicits!
Heard about a lady locally, "a sweet little housewife who lost $12.000 in fraud since she was selected to be a "Secret shopper" and rate her local stores of customer service, etc." I got an email to do this today, along with all the other SPAM. "Delete delete delete" to quote Catlady.

We get a couple robo-calls each day, "please press 1 to update your FREE Google listing...." (click)
And about those e-mails saying that no one can find us on Google? "Well, YOU found us!" (no, just delete, delete, delete)

I keep getting one with subject line "You Score An F". That got my attention the first time. It guarantees they will get my website's grade up if I will just...I never read farther than that. Flagged it as spam and STILL get about 3 of these a week.

We get a couple robo-calls each day, "please press 1 to update your FREE Google listing...." (click)
And about those e-mails saying that no one can find us on Google? "Well, YOU found us!" (no, just delete, delete, delete).
Harborfields said:
And about those e-mails saying that no one can find us on Google? "Well, YOU found us!" (no, just delete, delete, delete)
Next time they call I will ask where they found my phone number if they can't find my website. Then I'll hang up.

Back