Website management

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured out the URL thing, stupid me. Anyway, I do have control over most of the site and here is my question, the pictures are all in an album so when I try to import the pictures of the rooms I can't do it by single picture because its all together. Now...how do I do this?
I got the password to every page plus the BIG password...to the administration page of the albums, so do I have most of the control?

Figured out the URL thing, stupid me. Anyway, I do have control over most of the site and here is my question, the pictures are all in an album so when I try to import the pictures of the rooms I can't do it by single picture because its all together. Now...how do I do this?
I got the password to every page plus the BIG password...to the administration page of the albums, so do I have most of the control?.
Go to the photo you want to use, then right-click with your mouse. You should see an option like "copy image location". select that. Then you can paste that in for the location of the photo.
It's not really an ideal solution, but it will work for now.

I just went into my website, and yes I can import the pictures of the rooms in the rate page...now the question is, how do I know what the URL is for the picture? This is really the hardest part that I don't know about, its not like I can just download the picture of the room can I? I have the pictures on the computer, I also took them, well as best that I could with the camera I had....should take new ones shouldn't I?.
I just went into my website, and yes I can import the pictures of the rooms in the rate page...now the question is, how do I know what the URL is for the picture? This is really the hardest part that I don't know about, its not like I can just download the picture of the room can I? I have the pictures on the computer, I also took them, well as best that I could with the camera I had....should take new ones shouldn't I?
Could I throw this in there for what it's worth? If you are gung ho about making changes to your website that are DRASTIC, make a plan first. Take a sheet of paper and lay out what you want it to look like including where you want the pictures to end up, what text you want with them, all that stuff. THEN start messing around with it. But to just go at it willy nilly is going to make things harder for you to sort out should something go wrong. (Yes, been there, done that!)

I added the pictures to the website by copy/paste, it looks better I think. Got a new post about what is going on and I did ask for info for inside solutions today. I know Im not on much, but been working on the property and the blog and just going absolutely brainless with this web problem.

I added the pictures to the website by copy/paste, it looks better I think. Got a new post about what is going on and I did ask for info for inside solutions today. I know Im not on much, but been working on the property and the blog and just going absolutely brainless with this web problem..
birdwatcher said:
I added the pictures to the website by copy/paste, it looks better I think. Got a new post about what is going on and I did ask for info for inside solutions today. I know Im not on much, but been working on the property and the blog and just going absolutely brainless with this web problem.
I had to stop working on my website for a few days. It's actually turned into a few weeks. But, I'm getting other projects done. Sometimes you need to step away from the problem for a bit.

Back