Wedding

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaGirl

Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't been on much in the past week since my Mother in Law is here from out of town for my daughters wedding. I just wanted to express my joy that my daughter got married this evening! I am about to crawwwlll into bed but I wanted to share a picture with you of my husband, our daughter the bride, me and my youngest daughter from tonight.
familypic.jpg

Looks like David's Bridal worked well for your daughter. Congratulations, she's a beautiful bride.

Thanks guys! My Mother in Law just left about 30 minutes ago so I have been doing the happy dance!
cheers.gif

Closer up picture of my daughter in her gown (no, that's not me on the right, and I don't think she was angry or wanted to punch anyone....although she does have 4 kids, so maybe she did want to punch someone LOL!)
wedding%20096.jpg

actually, i think the blonde lady in glasses looks like she is trying not to cry .... *sigh* wedddings

Congrats on two fronts - the wedding and the departure of m-i-l. A BIG happy dance is in order!

Thanks guys! My Mother in Law just left about 30 minutes ago so I have been doing the happy dance!
cheers.gif

Closer up picture of my daughter in her gown (no, that's not me on the right, and I don't think she was angry or wanted to punch anyone....although she does have 4 kids, so maybe she did want to punch someone LOL!)
wedding%20096.jpg
She looks so happy. Isn't that a great feeling when they are grown, happy, healthy and finding their way in life. We have done our jobs well. I loved it when they were little but now we get to enjoy grandkids.

Back