Weddings = Pita Parties

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inncogneeto

Reaction score
They haven't even checked in and already been baptised by the name of PITA. Showed up an hour early for check- in with their vendors, some of whom are a day early. Told dh that I said they could come early, I most certainly did NOT, Thank YOU! Check in is at 4pm people!
Had to get after them for no-smoking already...
Will keep you posted. God help me! 36 more hours.

It's raining on the wedding. Of course they opted to not have tents and we can't fit 100 people in the house. Knew this at booking.

It's raining on the wedding. Of course they opted to not have tents and we can't fit 100 people in the house. Knew this at booking..
inncogneeto said:
It's raining on the wedding. Of course they opted to not have tents and we can't fit 100 people in the house. Knew this at booking.
Are you drinking yet?

HA! I wish! Unfortunately, on too much pain med at the moment- that's not working... going to doc on Mon...

Well it went off pretty painlessly, only rained for a few minutes, thank goodness!
Smokers on day 2 ,but they were better about it than check-in rehearsal night...
Why do people insist on bringing dogs to weddings? Policies all over the place-- no pets! Leave your dogs at home people!
They just don't get it, it's not because we don't like them, we love them, we have one, it's because we don't know your dog, how do you know your dog isn't going to bite some kid at the wedding, or get into a skunk in our yard, or run after the cows next door and get killed by the bull? or get hit out in the street because it decides to chase a squirrel and you don't have it leashed and you're not paying attention?
I think this trend of bringing your dog everywhere is totally inconsiderate to others.
Lastly, self-tanners...three sets of towels, bye-bye.
Left a card and flowers in the room. No tip, no thank you. nuthin'.
sigh. This was a good wedding.

HA! I wish! Unfortunately, on too much pain med at the moment- that's not working... going to doc on Mon....
inncogneeto said:
on too much pain med at the moment- that's not working... going to doc on Mon...
Are you okay?
Ya! Sciatica pain, no back pain just referred pain, in the feet, it bites! I know why animals will chew their own leg off! Going for PT now...
Try cleaning rooms and standing at the stove and sink all day when you'd really rather saw your legs off at the ankles. Fun! Makes for a fun loving innkeeper too:
WHATD"YA WANT NOW????? RAAARRRR!
angel_smile.gif

HA! I wish! Unfortunately, on too much pain med at the moment- that's not working... going to doc on Mon....
inncogneeto said:
on too much pain med at the moment- that's not working... going to doc on Mon...
Are you okay?
Ya! Sciatica pain, no back pain just referred pain, in the feet, it bites! I know why animals will chew their own leg off! Going for PT now...
Try cleaning rooms and standing at the stove and sink all day when you'd really rather saw your legs off at the ankles. Fun! Makes for a fun loving innkeeper too:
angel_smile.gif

inncogneeto said:
angel_smile.gif
Another t-shirt option :)

Back