Weirdest item left behind

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel cheated. Not much interesting left at my place. So far two different couples left a 2/3 full pound canister of ground coffee, one couple left a 2/3 full bottle of wine (and a few empties), 2 have left me a $5 bill, and one left a quarter on the nightstand..
Arks said:
I feel cheated. Not much interesting left at my place. So far two different couples left a 2/3 full pound canister of ground coffee, one couple left a 2/3 full bottle of wine (and a few empties), 2 have left me a $5 bill, and one left a quarter on the nightstand.
don't forget to look up.
Innkeep said:
Arks said:
I feel cheated. Not much interesting left at my place. So far two different couples left a 2/3 full pound canister of ground coffee, one couple left a 2/3 full bottle of wine (and a few empties), 2 have left me a $5 bill, and one left a quarter on the nightstand.
don't forget to look up.
Well, there WAS that! But I've pretty successfully put it out of my mind...until now. Thanks!
I had the bloomers on display in my supply room until my current construction project started. Now they're stored away, awaiting unveiling in the new supply room when they're done building it.

I feel cheated. Not much interesting left at my place. So far two different couples left a 2/3 full pound canister of ground coffee, one couple left a 2/3 full bottle of wine (and a few empties), 2 have left me a $5 bill, and one left a quarter on the nightstand..
Arks said:
don't forget to look up.
Innkeep said:
Arks said:
don't forget to look up.
Well, there WAS that! But I've pretty successfully put it out of my mind...until now. Thanks!
I had the bloomers on display in my supply room until my current construction project started. Now they're stored away, awaiting unveiling in the new supply room when they're done building it.
Arks said:
Innkeep said:
Arks said:
don't forget to look up.
frameworthy.

Arks said:
don't forget to look up.
Innkeep said:
Arks said:
don't forget to look up.
Arks said:
Innkeep said:
Arks said:
don't forget to look up.
frameworthy.
Joey Bloggs said:
frameworthy.
Shrineworthy.

I've had one personal pleasure device, loads of undergarments, and one fully loaded gun.

I've had one personal pleasure device, loads of undergarments, and one fully loaded gun..
Yikes! Nothing like a loaded gun has ever been left here...a few unused condoms stashed in the bedside table, yes...undergarments, yes...personal pleasure device, nope.

Years ago we had someone leave a small fishbowl with a goldfish. We did not see them bring it in initially, but we noticed it when they left. We never heard from them again and ending up keeping the little guy for a few years..
The BB King said:
Years ago we had someone leave a small fishbowl with a goldfish. We did not see them bring it in initially, but we noticed it when they left. We never heard from them again and ending up keeping the little guy for a few years.
Welcome to the forum BB King! You know I actually pondered (scuz the pun) having a fish bowl ie beta in each guest room and having a contest from every guest who stayed to name the fish. I never did it, but I thought it would be fun. Different.
Thanks for the warm welcome. Ha. You should have done that!

Just found some ladies leather & lace underwear with a padlock on the front.
omg_smile.gif

Years ago we had someone leave a small fishbowl with a goldfish. We did not see them bring it in initially, but we noticed it when they left. We never heard from them again and ending up keeping the little guy for a few years..
The BB King said:
Years ago we had someone leave a small fishbowl with a goldfish. We did not see them bring it in initially, but we noticed it when they left. We never heard from them again and ending up keeping the little guy for a few years.
Welcome to the forum BB King! You know I actually pondered (scuz the pun) having a fish bowl ie beta in each guest room and having a contest from every guest who stayed to name the fish. I never did it, but I thought it would be fun. Different.
some places do that with a rubber duck - less hassel to feed!

Back