Well it finally happened

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where is the website? I checked your profile and don't see it.
People ask for the world. They will take what they get.
My first weekend (4 days ago), the 17 year old girl seemed a little queezy. (Hungover, I believe.) We had put out a coffee cake, wheat bread for toast, two kinds of English Muffins, Cheerios, two kinds of yogurt and two kinds of fruit. Oj, milk, peanut butter, jelly, butter, cinnamon and sugar. Not good enough. She wanted white bread. I simply said, we don't have any. I didn't even worry about it..
Keep up that attitude. It can only make your life more pleasant.
When we first started out, stupid me would have bent over backwards and baked a dang loaf of white. Also, I want to say, I am thinking about coming to get some of your breakfast just as soon as I am done with the biggest loser, hehe
IrisoftheWayfarer said:
Keep up that attitude. It can only make your life more pleasant.
When we first started out, stupid me would have bent over backwards and baked a dang loaf of white. Also, I want to say, I am thinking about coming to get some of your breakfast just as soon as I am done with the biggest loser, hehe
Too much??? Are we trying to please all the people all the time? I noticed that the toast didn't really go. This week, it will be coffee cake and scones. Plus, I'm going to try my hand at home baking. Wish me luck.
Did you offer bread and a toaster or did you pre-toast the bread? Because, I love toast, but it needs to be right out of the toaster so the butter melts. If toast sits out and gets cold, it gets rubbery.
K9 said:
Did you offer bread and a toaster or did you pre-toast the bread? Because, I love toast, but it needs to be right out of the toaster so the butter melts. If toast sits out and gets cold, it gets rubbery.
wait now, I like to see my butter on the toasted bread and I like rubbery, hehe

Welcome to the "you're not what I thought" club! Holy cow, the guy pays $70 and thinks it's going to be much more luxurious? Gimme a break.
Your place is wonderful and this couple are jerks.
Onward and upward...you've got other wonderful guests singing your praise!.
Thanks for that, Breakfast Nemo? What the heck is happenin' to you?
tounge_smile.gif

IrisoftheWayfarer said:
Thanks for that, Breakfast Nemo? What the heck is happenin' to you?
tounge_smile.gif
I'm transforming!
devil_smile.gif

Back