Well knock my socks off!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
Got a call earlier today asking for availability for tonight. The wedding was this evening and the plans for tonight apparently fell through.
What has knocked my socks off is that the groom just came down and asked - yes asked - if it would be OK to light a candle. "It is in a glass container." I got a small plate for him to set it on and thanked him for asking. WOW!!

Awesome! I bet you have something special in mind for their first breakfast as husband and wife planned
heart.gif

Awesome! I bet you have something special in mind for their first breakfast as husband and wife planned
heart.gif
I had sparkling cider & WV hand-blown goblets in the room waiting for them.
It will be the sour cream & chives & cheddar egg bake with the English muffin bread but it will be the Steubenville china and candles. I even get to sleep in because they asked for a 9:30 breakfast.

heart.gif
It will be the sour cream & chives & cheddar egg bake with the English muffin bread but it will be the Steubenville china and candles. I even get to sleep in because they asked for a 9:30 breakfast.
gillumhouse said:
Well the English Muffin Bread is really good. Do you have the sour cream, chives and chedder egg bake recipe on here? I can't find it.

heart.gif
gillumhouse said:
Well the English Muffin Bread is really good. Do you have the sour cream, chives and chedder egg bake recipe on here? I can't find it.
Just posted it but it is not a measured anything. Some of this and some of that kind of thing.

heart.gif
gillumhouse said:
Just posted it but it is not a measured anything. Some of this and some of that kind of thing.
Thanks. I will give it a try in a few days when I get some more sour cream. Have a ton of chives here!

heart.gif
gillumhouse said:
Thanks. I will give it a try in a few days when I get some more sour cream. Have a ton of chives here!
Eggs were 77 cents last week so I was able to stock up a bit. It was lovely. The best part is I picked up a melon & strawberries today at the veggie store - before I knew I had guests tonight.

Back