Well we are done for now....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
So we have done our job at the place we were in, the transition was rough, the new innkeepers were staunchy and it wasn't very nice. But its not my inn-although I thought it was bad form when we went to get the bu get truck they said the people that turned in a little while go....they just bought the inn......I said wow really? oh well it was bittersweet I thought it would have been a better transition. Its all good, almost done with school, my dh is already in wonderful wv putting our house back together.
We are free for any short term innsitting if anyone is interested just e-mail us through here, we have references.

Best of luck in your new chapter. I know it's emotional to leave a job and a home at the same time, but life hands us new chapters all the time. This is a big one. Look forward!

Best of luck in your new chapter. I know it's emotional to leave a job and a home at the same time, but life hands us new chapters all the time. This is a big one. Look forward!.
Beachie - the emotion is utter joy as she is going home to West Virginia from being an innkeeper for someone. The joy of returning to West Virginia when you have been away cannot be put into words.
Welcome home, Birdwatcher

Best of luck in your new chapter. I know it's emotional to leave a job and a home at the same time, but life hands us new chapters all the time. This is a big one. Look forward!.
Beachie - the emotion is utter joy as she is going home to West Virginia from being an innkeeper for someone. The joy of returning to West Virginia when you have been away cannot be put into words.
gillumhouse said:
Wonderful!

gillumhouse said:
Wonderful!
A bit OT but you reminded me. You all know how much work we are doing to polish up our old and tired house. But I drove past the PO's house the other day. She moved to a very small house with only room for her and no yard at all. The front porch is all done up with window boxes and planters all full of professionally arranged annuals just shining!
I am so happy for her. This big place was too much for her and now she is comfortable. At least that's what her new porch says to me.

thank you so much K-we should plan visit?

thanks you all-im excited for my next chapter...it should be interesting.

Yes. When are you coming through?

I am going home sunday and then to VA for memorial day-let me know when you are available

I am going home sunday and then to VA for memorial day-let me know when you are available
We are not going anywhere. Will be here. John is in a wheelchair again for a while. Just a problem with his bad foot.

Back