We're going to the Arkansas B & B Conference!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

birdwatcher

Reaction score
Anyone out there going to the Eureka Springs Conference? We are jazzed boss decided both hubbie and I can go thought maybe there were innmates here that are going.

oh cool will will see you there-been thinking of re-joining but have been $$ poor.

oh cool will will see you there-been thinking of re-joining but have been $$ poor..
Association memberships should be an owner expense - not innkeeper. I have been told by guests they prefer B & Bs that are members of an association because it indicates (to them) a higher standard. Before anyone gets upswet - I am trying to give Birdwatcher some justification to the owner for the expense. Tell your owner PAII is an association with enough status to get TA to talk to them and reel off the benefits of your State Association. Good luck. Do it AFTER the Conference with a written report of all the things you learned at the Conference.......

Sounds good K, this is actually the State Association and she was just going to send one of us but decided both should go-that is good too. I will most definantely do the PAII thing if not her but us as Innkeepers. Cant wait.

Ok, I have a question for you all...do you or do you not have to be a member of PAII in order to go to the PAII conferences?

Ok, I have a question for you all...do you or do you not have to be a member of PAII in order to go to the PAII conferences?.
suellen222 said:
Ok, I have a question for you all...do you or do you not have to be a member of PAII in order to go to the PAII conferences?
You do not have to be a member but the conference rate is discounted for members. As a note - sorry, maybe someone already said this - the 2011 national conference is in Little Rock, Arkansas in January. For you Arkansawyers(?)...

Ok, I have a question for you all...do you or do you not have to be a member of PAII in order to go to the PAII conferences?.
No, in fact I am sure they want non members in the hopes they will become members after seeing a great conference. Non members pay more that is the difference as Muirford said.

You actually dont have to bee a member of any state association either you just pay a little more to attend. I attended two in WV when we owned the B & B...I learned alot and comisurating with fellow innkeepers was wonderful.

Back