We're Inn

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a sneak peek:
Drive_0.jpg

Sorry for the size, I seem to get too large or too small..the yellow blob is off the contact sheet I copied from, but this is one of my favorites. Again thanks for your advice and honest opinons. DH is here drinking too much coffee. He has made a little poem:
The hinges may creak, The roof might leak, The place may reek, but if it's pleasure you seek, give us a week! Poor optimistic creature!
smileystooges.gif
I LOVE the poem. When you finish have hime write a second stanza and use it!

Here is a sneak peek:
Drive_0.jpg

Sorry for the size, I seem to get too large or too small..the yellow blob is off the contact sheet I copied from, but this is one of my favorites. Again thanks for your advice and honest opinons. DH is here drinking too much coffee. He has made a little poem:
The hinges may creak, The roof might leak, The place may reek, but if it's pleasure you seek, give us a week! Poor optimistic creature!
smileystooges.gif
What a great place. Can't wait to see the updates as they happen!
And the new stanzas as the poem takes on its new life.

Congratulations and best of luck! Be sure to take good care of yourself and each other during this exciting undertaking!
cheers.gif
Cheers!

Here is a sneak peek:
Drive_0.jpg

smileystooges.gif
Wow, what a great setting.

Congrats! Its a wonderful feeling when you have your first guests step in and just sigh-WOW this is soooo nice..
And know that you did it all yourselves with alot of excitment, fear and most of all HOPE..congrats again
cheers.gif

Back