We're On FB!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinaC

Reaction score
Just In! -- We've a new FB B&B Mascot page and ad running and B&B Fans are finding us! Hop on over and Like, comment, invite them, tell them about your inn to help create that all important buzz. It's free; it's for you. Link below if it posts. Inn-joy!
https://www.facebook.com/Bed-Breakfast-Mascot-Day-Launches-1st-Sat-October-103536744369302/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Resized_20190727_125601_0.jpeg

145 hits, 25 action taken (potential guests)? Stop by and say Hello! Be sure to post your property name so they get to know you!

Last night we were at over 500 hits and many actions taken. Did I mention this promo is FREE. Calendars available (not required) at nominal fee. ;-)

145 hits, 25 action taken (potential guests)? Stop by and say Hello! Be sure to post your property name so they get to know you!.
Looks like the link you provided is not working.
Sorry about that, Silverspoon. Sometimes the suffix gets cut off when C&P. See how this one works. When in, post your inn's name and a little about your property etc. Engage and be seen. Thanks SS!
Try https://www.facebook.com/Bed-Breakfast-Mascot-Day-Launches-1st-Sat-October-103536744369302/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Running FB ad for five more days. Following is list of categories, our target audience! Lots of exposure!
People Who Match Interests: Hallmark, Service animal, Abyssinian cat, Bed and breakfast, American Cat Fanciers Association, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Cat Lovers, Agatha Christie's Marple, Agatha Christie's Poirot, Hallmark Cards, Jackson Galaxy, Chef Robert Irvine, Midsomer Murders, Cat Fancy (magazine), Agatha Christie, Christmas and holiday season, Murder on the Orient Express, Must Love Cats, Cozy mystery, Hallmark Hall of Fame, Downton Abbey, Lifetime (TV network), Historical romance, American Library Association, The Crown (TV series), Pride and Prejudice, Historical fiction, Librarian, Women's fiction, Contemporary romance, Luxury Lodge Holiday, Expensive Taste, Luxury real estate, Romance novels, First class travel, Luxury Resorts, Travel + Leisure, Luxury yacht, Food Network, Cognac, Millionaire Life or Animal rescue group, Employers: Bookstores, Job title: Bookstores

Running FB ad for five more days. Following is list of categories, our target audience! Lots of exposure!
People Who Match Interests: Hallmark, Service animal, Abyssinian cat, Bed and breakfast, American Cat Fanciers Association, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Cat Lovers, Agatha Christie's Marple, Agatha Christie's Poirot, Hallmark Cards, Jackson Galaxy, Chef Robert Irvine, Midsomer Murders, Cat Fancy (magazine), Agatha Christie, Christmas and holiday season, Murder on the Orient Express, Must Love Cats, Cozy mystery, Hallmark Hall of Fame, Downton Abbey, Lifetime (TV network), Historical romance, American Library Association, The Crown (TV series), Pride and Prejudice, Historical fiction, Librarian, Women's fiction, Contemporary romance, Luxury Lodge Holiday, Expensive Taste, Luxury real estate, Romance novels, First class travel, Luxury Resorts, Travel + Leisure, Luxury yacht, Food Network, Cognac, Millionaire Life or Animal rescue group, Employers: Bookstores, Job title: Bookstores.
Last link I'm going to try. I believe one needs to be logged in first. ;-)
https://www.facebook.com/Bed-Breakfast-Mascot-Day-Launches-1st-Sat-October-103536744369302/?modal=admin_todo_tour

With combined FB ads, pages, activity, etc., we've earned 900+ hits, engagements, replied to invites. Three innkeepers got that free attention. And we're still going. Drop me the name of your inn here and I'll welcome you to the page(s) where you can post about your property. Thanks to the Innspiring peeps who are supporting their B&B and the inn-dustry. Appreciated!
Oh and I'm not selling any names, contact info or giving it out. However, if you're on the FB promo hoopdee, you are free to send inn-fo to peeps posted there. I believe that's networking, the purpose for ads. I was careful to send to mature interested, individuals.

I just started my FB page recently, but I am still trying to figure out how it works etc. Not sure what the adds portion means?
Any suggestions?
Dragonfly Dreams Inn
Thanks, Cheryl

I just started my FB page recently, but I am still trying to figure out how it works etc. Not sure what the adds portion means?
Any suggestions?
Dragonfly Dreams Inn
Thanks, Cheryl.
I may not be understanding correctly, are you referring to the Ads Center tab? If so, I've not used myself, but Facebook would like to sell you advertising to promote your business, from what I understand for a fee your posts and page would be promoted to additonal viewers, guess I'm a cheapskate and take the slower route of gaining folks to my page by posting things I hope potential guests will enjoy.

2020 B&B Mascot Calendar Kick-Off!
This effort is to celebrate innkeepers who adopt homeless pets as mascots at their inns. Also, to B&B's who welcome disabled first responders, military to lodge with their service animals. To commemorate the event, Dexter the Cat had his people create a calendar showcasing some of the B&B's who support this effort. As this is a private effort, calendars are in limited quantity and can obtained at some participating inns or on ebay. A link is enclosed for your convenience. Thank you and Inn-joy Much!
Dexter the Cat and his Bestsellers' Buddies - Nelly, Molly, Abbey and Pipsqueak!

Any suggestions?
Dragonfly Dreams Inn
Thanks, Cheryl.
Hi Cheryl, I can reach out to your inn on FB. So if you see my post, just inn-troduce your B&B and post your web addy or whatever you like. Best!

Any suggestions?
Dragonfly Dreams Inn
Thanks, Cheryl.
Hi Cheryl, found Dragonfly on FB and gave it some activity. If so inclined, get in, post a little about your inn, events, photos, whatever you like. Promote your B&B for free. ;-) Best!

With combined FB ads, pages, activity, etc., we've earned 900+ hits, engagements, replied to invites. Three innkeepers got that free attention. And we're still going. Drop me the name of your inn here and I'll welcome you to the page(s) where you can post about your property. Thanks to the Innspiring peeps who are supporting their B&B and the inn-dustry. Appreciated!
Oh and I'm not selling any names, contact info or giving it out. However, if you're on the FB promo hoopdee, you are free to send inn-fo to peeps posted there. I believe that's networking, the purpose for ads. I was careful to send to mature interested, individuals..
Over a 1,000 hits, intros to inn-thusiasts! FB ad circulation is completed but still getting posts and exposure. Not too late to promo your inn on 2020 B&B Mascot campaign page.

Thanks everyone who participated in B&B Mascot and Inn Days. We've earned lots of exposure from the bestsellers' newsletters, FB ads, animal foundations and it's still coming. A few 2020 B&B calendars left if anyone is interested. Will post if more results. Thanks again! Have a prosperous fall-winter season, everyone! :)

It's not too late. Visit, post your website, photos, menu. Tell about your property. Peeps are still posting! https://www.facebook.com/bbmascotday/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Why do I do this? Mom and Dad have left this earth and B&B, Inns are the closest things to "going home again" for me. As we are advised to move forward in life, to help ourselves rather than wallow in sadness, we mourn a while, then pick ourselves up and live life. To seek things that fill our time with that which make us happy while making a difference in someone else's world. The sermon is over. LOL Now go forth and prosper.
wink_smile.gif

Back