Quantcast

West Virginia Marching Band Tribute to the Armed Forces

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia. As they travel through the State on their way to an out-of-state performance, they stop several places in the State where people would not normally not have the opportunity (or travel money) to see the band perform.

Penelope

Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia. As they travel through the State on their way to an out-of-state performance, they stop several places in the State where people would not normally not have the opportunity (or travel money) to see the band perform..
gillumhouse said:
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia.
And rightfully so! It was awe-inspiring to watch :)

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia. As they travel through the State on their way to an out-of-state performance, they stop several places in the State where people would not normally not have the opportunity (or travel money) to see the band perform..
gillumhouse said:
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia.
And rightfully so! It was awe-inspiring to watch :)
I have heard there is a movement afoot to gett he Super Bowl to bring them in to perform this. I hope so!

JBloggs

Reaction score
love love love it! I have been passing this on like crazy, some good things are happening in the USA (regardless of the crap you see on the news!) It's a great place with great people!

EmptyNest

Reaction score
GO WVU...my niece graduated there a year ago...MUSIC MAJOR! They have truly dedicated members and staff.