West Virginia Marching Band Tribute to the Armed Forces

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia. As they travel through the State on their way to an out-of-state performance, they stop several places in the State where people would not normally not have the opportunity (or travel money) to see the band perform.

Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia. As they travel through the State on their way to an out-of-state performance, they stop several places in the State where people would not normally not have the opportunity (or travel money) to see the band perform..
gillumhouse said:
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia.
And rightfully so! It was awe-inspiring to watch :)

Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia. As they travel through the State on their way to an out-of-state performance, they stop several places in the State where people would not normally not have the opportunity (or travel money) to see the band perform..
gillumhouse said:
Thank you for posting this. They are called - The Pride of West Virginia.
And rightfully so! It was awe-inspiring to watch :)
I have heard there is a movement afoot to gett he Super Bowl to bring them in to perform this. I hope so!

love love love it! I have been passing this on like crazy, some good things are happening in the USA (regardless of the crap you see on the news!) It's a great place with great people!
heart.gif

GO WVU...my niece graduated there a year ago...MUSIC MAJOR! They have truly dedicated members and staff.

Back