What a coincidence I am going to a Greek Festival tomorrow!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']Hello,[/FONT]
I want to make a reservation in your facility for Six (6) newly ordained priests from Greece, they will be visiting your country for a seven (7) days religious program in the month of November, 2009.
Arrival Date :10th November,2009.
Departure Date :17th November,2009.
Number of guest:6
Number of rooms:3
Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with the cost, so that we can pay a deposit with my credit card and for the rooms to be reserved for them, i am waiting for your swift response.

Regards
Note from JB - Do we have a topic for SPAM on the forum? I am posting only to show aspirings the rubbish we get all the time.
PS Who can trust newly ordained Greek priests anyway! ha ha

Ha...I got that one this morning too.
Good suggestion...I thought I had set-up a "scam" category...but I guess I didn't.

Ha...I got that one this morning too.
Good suggestion...I thought I had set-up a "scam" category...but I guess I didn't..
We now have a "scams & spams" forum :)

Thats funny they're headed my way too. These things always crack me up. That these folks are coming here for a seminar or whatever. Seminar with who? The cows? horses? chickens?
Kills me every time. I would once like to catch them at their game. Just not sure how to do it. *goes to ponder*

I am just glad they are newly ordained, the old ordained ones are always trouble...

and just for props for the aspirings, if you have online reservations you need not even wonder if any of these emails are for real. Your rates, with tax, and the ability to book the rooms are all right there.

Here is another perfect example. Just arrived this morning. If you look closely many of them are not even addressed to you. No to address, just a bogus from address.
Plus who honeymoons with other couples? Seriously?!
Code:
Good day Desk,
My name is Rev.Smith Walter.
I want to book reservation in your property for 3 couples that wish to
spend their Honey moon with you.
Check in : 5th November 2009
Check out : 20th November 2009
Duration of stay: 15 Days
Number of guests: 6
I wish to confirm the following information from you:
(1).Calculate the grand total cost of the 3 rooms for 15 Nights
including all the applicable taxes.
(2).Do you take credit card payment?
    Let me know if the above dates I mentioned will be available So
that we can secure the reservation.
(3).Is there any Anglican Church (church of England around your Avenue).
Your prompt response will be appreciated.
Thank you and be Blessed.
Kind Regards,
Rev.Smith Walter.

Strange that these always involve lengthy stays in November.

I'm heart broken. I didn't get one of those e-mails today. They must not want to stay with me because you know those Greek priests, they don't have any dietary restrictions!

The good Reverend sent me one too. I wonder if some how they got this email list.

Here is another perfect example. Just arrived this morning. If you look closely many of them are not even addressed to you. No to address, just a bogus from address.
Code:
Good day Desk,
Kind Regards,
Rev.Smith Walter.
I like the ones that are sending 5 honeymoon couples to me - for my 3 rooms! I guss they are planning one VERY INTERESTING honeymoon!

Code:
Good day Desk,
Kind Regards,
Rev.Smith Walter.
I like the ones that are sending 5 honeymoon couples to me - for my 3 rooms! I guss they are planning one VERY INTERESTING honeymoon!
gillumhouse said:
Just got one of those as I read your reply, again...15 days x 3 rooms yippee...not!
Good day Sir/Madam,

My name is Curtis , Gal a xy Tour consultant.I want to book reservation in your property for (3)couples that wish to spend their Honey moon with you.
my clients hired my services as an agent to know if there are free spaces for us to book accommodation.

(1).Calculate the grand total cost of the 3 rooms for 15 Nights including all the applicable taxes.
Let me know if the above dates I mentioned will be available So that we can secure the reservation.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Kind Regards,

Joe Bloggs said:
[FONT= 'Comic Sans MS']Hello,[/FONT]
I want to make a reservation in your facility for Six (6) newly ordained priests from Greece, they will be visiting your country for a seven (7) days religious program in the month of November, 2009.
Arrival Date :10th November,2009.
Departure Date :17th November,2009.
Number of guest:6
Number of rooms:3
Kindly confirm availability and get back to me with the cost, so that we can pay a deposit with my credit card and for the rooms to be reserved for them, i am waiting for your swift response.

Regards
Note from JB - Do we have a topic for SPAM on the forum? I am posting only to show aspirings the rubbish we get all the time.
PS Who can trust newly ordained Greek priests anyway! ha ha

six newly ordained greek priests in 3 rooms? you better have two beds in each of those rooms.
this stuff is soooo weird.

The good Reverend sent me one too. I wonder if some how they got this email list..
SweetiePie said:
The good Reverend sent me one too. I wonder if some how they got this email list.
No way, the email addresses for the users of this site are not shared with anyone for any reason other than in compliance with a search warrant.

I'm heart broken. I didn't get one of those e-mails today. They must not want to stay with me because you know those Greek priests, they don't have any dietary restrictions!.
Breakfast Diva said:
I'm heart broken. I didn't get one of those e-mails today. They must not want to stay with me because you know those Greek priests, they don't have any dietary restrictions!
Oh my gosh, yes they DO!!! We have friends who are Greek Orthodox... they have some kind of fast more than half of the days of the year. Most Wednesdays and Fridays they can't have meat. Then there's two big fasts each year where they're basically vegan, no dairy or meat at all. One is lent, but theirs is extra long, and I forget when the other one is.
So you get six newly ordained (i.e., extra careful to do it all perfectly) priests who can't eat anything but veggies for breakfast!
=)
Kk.

Back