What a lovely day!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
DH finally made up his mind this morning - we were off to Robinson Township otherwise known as Half-Price Books!! They were having a 20% off sale today that we did not even know about. I headed back to the Clearance section where I do most of MY shopping. I get the $1 & $2 books, read them and then take them upstairs to be stolen. They had a lot of children's books for 50 cents. Then as I stood in line I found the video rack and got a few to start a video library for the room with a VCR. I was dumbfounded to discover that ALL the stuff I had, plus DH selections, plus a couple boxes of Christmas cards for 2010 and the tab was less than $50!! Then we had dinner at Eat N Park courtesy of the guy I relieve at Chapel (he gives us a gift card every year). Texting with my daughter on the way up I told her I was going to take the Subway card she gave us when I go to Virginia and she told me she will be restocking it before I go.
We had a lovely day! Crisp, cold, but no (more) snow and the roads were dry and so were the parking lots. Coming home the full moon was bright and the Christmas lights pretty.

I MISS EAT N PARK!!!!!!!
Sounds like a fantastic day, good for you!!!

Good for you, K! I am glad you had a lovely day. You deserve it!

Good for you, K! I am glad you had a lovely day. You deserve it!.
Thanks. Now back to the real world of transcribing December City Council minutes. Have been procrastinanting but it really should be done before 2010!

Back