What a lovely phone call!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Reaction score
I told you I had walk-ins (via GPS) last night. Two men. I just had a phone call from the "boss man" telling me what a great time they had here. They talked about it going back to Pittsburgh. Both of them were saying they will be back. The "boss man" called to tell me he told his wife about what a great place we were. Hot dang!
I have had a couple ladies call to tell me how much they enjoyed the stay, but this is the first time a MAN called. Both of these men had never stayed in a B & B before.

They liked the pretzels (they came out of the oven as the men arrived), and were impressed with breakfast. The conversation last night was "icing on the cake". He was interested in one of DH's hobbies and DH brought out 2 of his "toys" to show.

Wonderful
cheers.gif
here is to you!

Who wouldn't like fresh warm pretzels and a domed dish of mustard?
I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Who wouldn't like fresh warm pretzels and a domed dish of mustard?
I'm getting hungry just thinking about it..
Come on over. We will arrange to have the pretzels hot for you. And yes, they are yummy. I get another tomorrow when I make them for my in-coming...

Innkeeper to Go you could go on Gillum's covered bridges tour there and write about it as a guest experiencing it. I think all of that is fun stuff!
I actually emailed a writer today offering a comp'd stay in hopes she comes this way.

Innkeeper to Go you could go on Gillum's covered bridges tour there and write about it as a guest experiencing it. I think all of that is fun stuff!
I actually emailed a writer today offering a comp'd stay in hopes she comes this way..
Joey Bloggs said:
Covered bridges are really fun. I would love to do a covered bridges tour.
But for a gal who used to fly back and forth to the east coast all month long, I am surprisingly content here in the west. So the chances of me going to WV in the near future are not great. But then again, as soon as I say something like that, it usually means I'm going to be heading that way.

Back