What are your marketing efforts worth?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alias annie

Reaction score
Just curious as we have our inn on the market. I like the option of "make us an offer that we can't refuse" as opposed to conveying it in the sale.
We have a fabulous website, on many directories, social media, goodwill, etc.

I suspect if you tell prospects to "make you an offer you can't refuse" you'll be refusing a lot of offers.

That said, you'll at least know who the prospects are to start negotiating with.

Just curious as we have our inn on the market. I like the option of "make us an offer that we can't refuse" as opposed to conveying it in the sale.
We have a fabulous website, on many directories, social media, goodwill, etc.
Seems like property, houses in general, in many areas is selling well, often above asking price, how do you stand with your local market for housing?

If someone shows up with a broker in tow, they will want the sale broken out by business and real estate. There are tax implications.

Seems like property, houses in general, in many areas is selling well, often above asking price, how do you stand with your local market for housing?
the price for the residence is priced according to current properties, but that doesn't include the furniture and business.

I suspect if you tell prospects to "make you an offer you can't refuse" you'll be refusing a lot of offers.
Yes. I think it is different. When I am spending a lot of money, in something I haven't done before, I am wary of things that are different. THat being said, maybe it would attract more of the investor type.

Back