What color is my hair???!!!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morticia

Reaction score
Went to get a haircut today. First time in 6 weeks I could get out of the house for long enough! It was a dark auburn when I left the house. When I came home hubs said, 'What did you do to your hair?' Uh oh. He does not notice my hair. I look in the mirror, it's kinda pink.
I think it was the mousse she put on it in combination with the strong sunlight.
Great. Pink hair. Where's my backup band when I need them?

Put on a chartreuse hat with lots of purple feathers. If anyone asks, tell them you lost a bet. Then wink and walk away, leaving them to wonder.

Hopefully the band is busy cleaning !
My oldest daughter had pink hair .. cute. She then went black and pink ... cuter.

bree, you are such a punk!
seriously ... i hope it isn't really pink. i bought some anti frizz stuff that did NOTHING for the frizz in my hair but did give me very blonde highlights. i don't want to be blonde ... been there, done that. so i bought hair color to tone it back down to auburn where it belongs.
but, hey, you actually went out and got a hair cut?! if it really is pink, they owe you a freebie or touchup or something ... back to the salon with you!

seriously ... i hope it isn't really pink. i bought some anti frizz stuff that did NOTHING for the frizz in my hair but did give me very blonde highlights. i don't want to be blonde ... been there, done that. so i bought hair color to tone it back down to auburn where it belongs.
but, hey, you actually went out and got a hair cut?! if it really is pink, they owe you a freebie or touchup or something ... back to the salon with you!.
seashanty said:
but, hey, you actually went out and got a hair cut?! if it really is pink, they owe you a freebie or touchup or something ... back to the salon with you!
Yeah, I got outta the house! I went for a walk with my friend and she said it looks fine. But that may be because I washed my hair once I realized it looked pink. I'll check it again later on.

I was gonna say that with the new short doo, it might be kinda cute with a pink hue
teeth_smile.gif

I need a professional haircut in a really bad way...I keep hacking my own hair...

You KNOW I understand !!!
Here's a ray of hope - the purple has definitely disappeared and I'm left with a bright red that is pretty much exactly what I had when I was younger.

Any color is better than gray. My salt and pepper definitely has more salt in it these days. Guess I should be glad I still have hair.

My son went half blue and half green when he graduated from high school. Today he shaves his head because he could not handle the fact that nature was doing it for him - this way it is by choice.
I am too lazy and too cheap to bother with the bottle so I am dark brown with a LOT of silver. Thankfully it is silver - not yellow.

Back