what do you think? Just for fun!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunshine

Reaction score
Just for fun we put a Halloween message on our website. When you mouse over the picture of our house you see it change to a scary haunted house. Its cute we think!
Do you think Guests will think its cute too?

I LOVE IT. BUT THEN AGAIN i LOVE THAT TIME OF YEAR. THE SAD PART FOR ME IS WE HAVE NO CHILDREN AROUND THE STREET. yET IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR FOR ME. i LOVED LOVED TO DECORATE THE YARD. bUT SAD NOW IT ALL SITS IN BOXES. boo HOO DARN CAPS ' sorry !!!!'
On another note Sunshine glad to see our B&B helped you. I know it has helped us for the past 2 years. As people have to learned the ways of B&Bs. I hope some day all this will just be taken as a matter of fact. I know my page is followed at least 3 or more times a week. I say every one counts and the more that are aware the better we all will be. Love your gardens. Beautiful grounds so peace full

I LOVE IT. BUT THEN AGAIN i LOVE THAT TIME OF YEAR. THE SAD PART FOR ME IS WE HAVE NO CHILDREN AROUND THE STREET. yET IT WAS THE BEST TIME OF YEAR FOR ME. i LOVED LOVED TO DECORATE THE YARD. bUT SAD NOW IT ALL SITS IN BOXES. boo HOO DARN CAPS ' sorry !!!!'
On another note Sunshine glad to see our B&B helped you. I know it has helped us for the past 2 years. As people have to learned the ways of B&Bs. I hope some day all this will just be taken as a matter of fact. I know my page is followed at least 3 or more times a week. I say every one counts and the more that are aware the better we all will be. Love your gardens. Beautiful grounds so peace full.
Flower said:
"glad to see our B&B helped you." I know it has helped us for the past 2 years. As people have to learned the ways of B&Bs. I hope some day all this will just be taken as a matter of fact. I know my page is followed at least 3 or more times a week. I say every one counts and the more that are aware the better we all will be. Love your gardens. Beautiful grounds so peace full
Flower, who are you??? send me an email..

Sorry, but it requires Java and people might be thrown by it. I like it, but it took forever to load. You have too many large size images on your home page and it may scare folks away :-(

If you BLOG this is blog worthy stuff. :)
I am not a fan of "photoshopping" any image on a website. So I would use it elsewhere.

That's kind of neat.
Not that you asked but the scrolling banner is a bit distracting and doesn't enhance the 'product'.

Personally, I LOVE it! It did take almost a minute to load, but Halloween is my favorite holiday and you did an awesome job with the picture transformation!!
If it were "scary" or "gorey" it might be offensive to some potential guests, but I think your image is tastefully done and the only offense may be to people who view Halloween as pagan or otherwise religiously offensive to them, but they are so few and far between I think you'd be fine leaving it for people to enjoy...
ps- Happy Halloween!

Back