WHAT DO YOU THINK OF EXCHANGING A BNB FOR A SEASON ?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WE HAVE A WONDERFUL B&B WITH 7 ROOMS IN THE SWISS MOUNTAINS AND ARE THINKING OF EXCHANGING OUR HOUSE FOR A WINTER SEASON WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS GOT A B&B IN A REGION WHERE IT IS WARM FROM NOVEMBER TO APRIL. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS OR IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE GET IN CONTACT WITH US. OUR WEBSITE IS: WWW.BERGPERLE.COM
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR FEEDBACK. THANK YOU SO MUCH !

mountain pearl ... is your place for sale?.
Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
mountain pearl said:
Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
okay
I was looking at your website and I think you need a little help with English and what you are trying to say. Maybe you are redecorating? Innkeepers on this site might be able to help.
''As we are selling most of the furniture it might be that the rooms changed their looks.
But we are always in a state to keep everything on a very cosy
and friendly standard."

Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
mountain pearl said:
Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
okay
I was looking at your website and I think you need a little help with English and what you are trying to say. Maybe you are redecorating? Innkeepers on this site might be able to help.
''As we are selling most of the furniture it might be that the rooms changed their looks.
and friendly standard."
Dear Seashanty,
Thanks a lot for your comment and yes you are correct that our English is of course not perfect.
We are not redecorating - our B&B is a Boutique B&B which means you are able to buy every bed, table a.s.o. if you like it. The furniture is all antique. This is the idea behind it. I don`t know where you are situated, but this might not be common in your country, or ?
Have a nice evening.
Best wishes

a.s.o. appears to mean "and so on..."
Interesting! So guests who really like a particular piece of furniture (or bedspread, or what-have-you) could buy it on the spot and take it with them? Do you have a stockpile of spares available to re-furnish a room before the next guests arrive?

Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
mountain pearl said:
Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
okay
and friendly standard."
Dear Seashanty,
Thanks a lot for your comment and yes you are correct that our English is of course not perfect.
We are not redecorating - our B&B is a Boutique B&B which means you are able to buy every bed, table a.s.o. if you like it. The furniture is all antique. This is the idea behind it. I don`t know where you are situated, but this might not be common in your country, or ?
Have a nice evening.
Best wishes
In the UK it is very unusual for things to be for sale within the B&B - maybe a few pictures by local artists but not the furniture. Boutique simply means small but perfect

Very interesting!
Alas, I only speak English so applaud anyone who can speak another language as well as their own!

Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
mountain pearl said:
Good morning seashanty,
It is not for sale.
Have a good day.
okay
and friendly standard."
Dear Seashanty,
Have a nice evening.
Best wishes
mountain pearl said:
Dear Seashanty,
Have a nice evening.
Best wishes
The only B & Bs in the States that I have ever seen this were also antique shops - EVERYTHING except the innkeepers and the dogs were for sale (and it would take much of an offer for THIS innkeeper to send Pudding Man to a new home! - don't worry, an inside joke with the regulars here).

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You were asking about exchanges, I just got an email for swapnights.com. I am not sure what this site actually does but it may give you a start.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. You were asking about exchanges, I just got an email for swapnights.com. I am not sure what this site actually does but it may give you a start..
Thank you so much - I will have a look at it. Have a wonderful day.

Back