What does that include, anything else?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Okay so I was tempted to say "a pony" but I didn't. After listing the price and amenities, he asks in his old dude Brooklyn accent "And. what. else. does. that. include.?!! ANY. THINQ. ELSE.?!!"
a pony

That's why I tell them to call the Omni, the Holiday Inn and the Hilton. I tell them those are the properties that can't fill their rooms, not here. Even if I have availability. We are too busy to bust ourselves for someone that wants something for nothing.
Stupid tv ads...
Riki

I tell them " my personal attention and my expertise " and then I am quiet and wait for them to speak..... it's the " next chicken to squawk " sales technique. They never have a comeback for that & I proceed to ask info for my reservation form. I spent many years in insurance sales & the technique rarely disappoints me.

I tell them " my personal attention and my expertise " and then I am quiet and wait for them to speak..... it's the " next chicken to squawk " sales technique. They never have a comeback for that & I proceed to ask info for my reservation form. I spent many years in insurance sales & the technique rarely disappoints me.

That;s when I usually tell them the rest is up to them. We give them all the ingredients for a perfect getaway. It's up to them to enjoy it.

I hear ya. I get that all the time. Even when you negotiate a rate deduction. People just want more and more and want it included. I have even been asked if they pay in cash when they arrive, can we 'skip the tax'?
Yeah...right. And what planet are you from?

Back