What does your say?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTLLodge

Reaction score
On your website, what is on your button? What does your say . . . . Book Now. . . . Check Availbility. . . or something else? And do you think it makes a difference? If they are wanting to to check availbility, will they click the Book Now button? I would like to hear your thoughts.

I've got a variety. Different locations on the page, different text.
What gets used the most? The button right next to the room name.

My menu has a Book Now but you can also book from Rooms & Rates.
The last guest to depart this morning said his parents had a B & B in Franklin County, VA (in Bedford) from 1986 until he gradusted from high school and left home (I giess losing the bellhop made the decision). Hos work is in I T so he is computer savy, yet he called to ask about availability. Perhaps he was checking to see if the Veterans discount from my web site would be offered or just wanted to talk about roads for motorcycling.

After previous discussions on this forum, I now have 2 buttons (" Check Availability" & "Book Now") and have them on every page and also have a check availability (linked words) by each room description. Since adding all this, my online bookings have drastically increased.

I had "Book Now", "Make a Reservation", and "Check Availabilty". The "Book Now" button was red and at the top of every page. We had almost all our reservations online. We get more phone calls now that we are closed than we ever did when we were open that are from other sites.....

Back