What everyone needs to know about marketing automation

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I was ranting about this last week. The GREAT OZ in marketing, when there is not a real person behind the INN. We not only do business with PEOPLE, they SLEEP IN OUR BEDS and DRINK OUR COFFEE...there is no better place to make the marketing personal, than for a B&B.
You should have a photo or short welcome from YOU on your website, not just the history of your B&B or building. As the saying goes "people need a face they can trust" No face = no trust.
This goes for all social media marketing. We treat them special in person, we need to translate that in our marketing online.

I think I was ranting about this last week. The GREAT OZ in marketing, when there is not a real person behind the INN. We not only do business with PEOPLE, they SLEEP IN OUR BEDS and DRINK OUR COFFEE...there is no better place to make the marketing personal, than for a B&B.
You should have a photo or short welcome from YOU on your website, not just the history of your B&B or building. As the saying goes "people need a face they can trust" No face = no trust.
This goes for all social media marketing. We treat them special in person, we need to translate that in our marketing online..
Yep..agree. No face no trust. I for one couldn't care less about the inn history. I want to know what the innkeeper/s look like and lots of photos of the room and inn.

This goes for all social media marketing. We treat them special in person, we need to translate that in our marketing online..
Yep..agree. No face no trust. I for one couldn't care less about the inn history. I want to know what the innkeeper/s look like and lots of photos of the room and inn.
We've stayed places with great history, sometimes the deciding factor is who else slept there.
I have yet to look for an innkeeper page. Mostly because when they have been hard to miss they are boring as all get out. With awful photos that are either too professional or too candid.
I have to update mine. It's weird having guests quote my history at me when they walk thru the door.

Back