- Aug 8, 2010
- Reaction score
You're sitting around thinking things are ok when life happens...
- Boiler blows up sometime in the night, spraying hot water all over the cellar floor all night long;
- Hot water tank goes, too;
- All guests asked to vacate premises, find them alternate lodging, lose 5 nights' income and anything we could have gotten for the next 3 days;
- Getting electric heater out of storage in the attic break full length mirror in guest room;
- Try to buy new mirror, nothing in the same size;
- New download on accounting software locks up and won't allow entry into books;
- Trying to relax, mouse runs by into kitchen;
- But, the worst for today by far, is our dog needs to be put down, most likely tomorrow. And with all the other crap going on, it's hard to have a nice, quiet last day/evening with her.