What if that Bethlehem innkeeper had a room

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighMountainLodge

Reaction score
We're going into our high, ski, season, and as we begin to juggle the Christmas reservations, I got to thinking about how much easier marketing would be if the biblical account of the Incarnation recorded that there had been Room in the Inn.
Being a musician as well as an innkeeper, I immediately thought of Christmas carols:
  • Away in the 500-thread-count-crib sheets
  • While Shepherds watched their flocks by night, on a 1080 plasma television with satellite feed, from their B&B room with en-suite bath
  • What child is this, who's laid to rest in the one room we could afford to soundproof last August?
  • O little town of Bethlehem, how still we see thee lie; there's not a guest in any-of-our inns, because the town council is composed of morons
  • On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: a night's say in a B&B; On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me: two night's stay in a B&B. You get the pattern!
  • Joy to the World! There's chocolate on my pillow!
Feel free to share your manger-free marketing ideas.
Tom

thumbs_up.gif

thumbs_down.gif

(Sorry just had to do that, since Ice did the thumbs up, it made me laugh) My house will never be manger free.

Welcome to Bethlehem Bed and Breakfast
Our Policies:
1. No discounts for deities or family members of deities.
2. No pets means no donkeys, camels or sheep.
3. Please let us know ahead of time if you have allergies to gold, frankincense or myrrh.
4. If you give birth in our guest rooms, you are responsible for any extra cleaning expenses.
5. Guests of guests, i.e. shepards or Magi, must leave by 10 p.m.
6. You will have to pay the holiday rate, don't blame us, it's your birthday.
7. Guest are responsible for all taxes levied by the Roman empire.

Our Policies:
3. Please let us know ahead of time if you have allergies to gold, frankincense or myrrh.
4. If you give birth in our guest rooms, you are responsible for any extra cleaning expenses.
7. Guest are responsible for all taxes levied by the Roman empire..
You guys are too much! you should write a book!

Our Policies:
7. Guest are responsible for all taxes levied by the Roman empire..
you should send that in to the guests suck blog its hilarious!

saw this on another forum thought it would make you all laugh!
When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.
When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.
Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.
Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.
Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree

Back