What is a PITA?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we need an acronym for people who are not bad guests per se, but do odd things. Or make us wonder about them? Quirky guests.
Do we already have an acronym - well we have a name for this guy - Top Sleepers. Went in to find the quilt pulled back and cover pillows to the side, and a nice little nest made on top of the blanket. Did not sleep between the sheets, and no he is not foreign.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

I think we need an acronym for people who are not bad guests per se, but do odd things. Or make us wonder about them? Quirky guests.
Do we already have an acronym - well we have a name for this guy - Top Sleepers. Went in to find the quilt pulled back and cover pillows to the side, and a nice little nest made on top of the blanket. Did not sleep between the sheets, and no he is not foreign.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
Odd Bodkin

Hello all,
We are opening our B&B later this fall and are happy we found this site! Your comments are so helpful. Could you provide feedback on guest management systems...we've been considering SuperInn. Our place is small, just six rooms. Thanks!

Hello all,
We are opening our B&B later this fall and are happy we found this site! Your comments are so helpful. Could you provide feedback on guest management systems...we've been considering SuperInn. Our place is small, just six rooms. Thanks!.
miranda said:
Hello all,
We are opening our B&B later this fall and are happy we found this site! Your comments are so helpful. Could you provide feedback on guest management systems...we've been considering SuperInn. Our place is small, just six rooms. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum!
Review the old threads on here (use the search feature) and you will find that information, if it is not complete for you, start a new thread. This thread is titled "What is a PITA"

Hello all,
We are opening our B&B later this fall and are happy we found this site! Your comments are so helpful. Could you provide feedback on guest management systems...we've been considering SuperInn. Our place is small, just six rooms. Thanks!.
Small??? NOT.. a 6 room place is not small in my opinion. 2 rooms is small:) Good Luck.
Many folks use Super Inns.

A friend of mine just likened our PITA to the real thing..thought this was cute:
"hard crust, full of hot air, oblivious and hollow at the center"

A friend of mine just likened our PITA to the real thing..thought this was cute:
"hard crust, full of hot air, oblivious and hollow at the center".
almost sounds like a souffle ;)
except for the hard crust doh

Pain in the...
Dear Wife....
inncogneeto said:
Pain in the...
Dear Wife...
Sometimes DW is a PITA.
We have other acronyms for DH's
tounge_smile.gif

inncogneeto said:
tounge_smile.gif
Best In Torturing Clever Husband mmmm, what would the acronym be?
Proud Texan said:
inncogneeto said:
tounge_smile.gif
Best In Torturing Clever Husband mmmm, what would the acronym be?
The acronym is the same, it is the use of the letters that is different. Same goes for DW. That could be used in a negatory way as well.

Back