What is Cup and Pillow?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josh

Reaction score
Just wandering what cup and pillow is? Got a postcard a few months back and not sure what it is?

Welcome back Josh. Hope you are enduring all the inclimate weather in Seattle!.
Thanks,
El sent me an email to check in on me, was very nice to have been thought of. -:)
Lots of personal stuff going on along with all this wierd weather which can cause "Cabin fever" not to mention some of these Hmm...thinking of good things to say about some guests...LOL
pita.gif

Business is Good, starting to get Summer Bookings and planning another Lodging Business Venture(More to come) Of course keeping these 3!
How are things with you?

IT is another B &B directory out there. We are just watching it for now. I don't know if they are still offering free listings or not. They have visited here a few times to talk to us.

IT is another B &B directory out there. We are just watching it for now. I don't know if they are still offering free listings or not. They have visited here a few times to talk to us..
Thanks, I called and Spoke with Read earlier, He was gonna send some info.
What is Web site Optimization?

Thanks,
El sent me an email to check in on me, was very nice to have been thought of. -:)
Lots of personal stuff going on along with all this wierd weather which can cause "Cabin fever" not to mention some of these Hmm...thinking of good things to say about some guests...LOL
pita.gif

Business is Good, starting to get Summer Bookings and planning another Lodging Business Venture(More to come) Of course keeping these 3!
How are things with you?
Seattle, huh? Keep the heater on for me! I'm headed to Portland and will be driving to Spokane for a few days. Heard about all the snow up there. Seattle is DEFINITELY a place I DON'T want to drive with snow and ice. I never realized how hilly it is until I drove there about 10 years ago. Heard cops are making house calls on foot and delivery drivers are refusing to deliver since they won't salt the streets.

Thanks,
pita.gif

How are things with you?
Seattle, huh? Keep the heater on for me! I'm headed to Portland and will be driving to Spokane for a few days. Heard about all the snow up there. Seattle is DEFINITELY a place I DON'T want to drive with snow and ice. I never realized how hilly it is until I drove there about 10 years ago. Heard cops are making house calls on foot and delivery drivers are refusing to deliver since they won't salt the streets.
There is no snow here right now, Spokane has 4 feet right now and cold as he**

IT is another B &B directory out there. We are just watching it for now. I don't know if they are still offering free listings or not. They have visited here a few times to talk to us..
josh said:
Web site optimization (also called SEO or SEM-Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Marketing) is getting your website optimized for the best search engine results. It means making your text on your page match what guests will be using for search terms. It means making your website 'visible' to spiders that search the web for data.
Have you ever watched a commercial on TV and wondered what the heck they were selling? That's what you DON'T want your website to look like! The optimization of your website makes sure the guests who find it know what to expect at your place (ie- that you are a lodging property in Seattle and they don't think you're a restaurant in Philly) and the spiders that are searching out info on the web return YOUR webpage when guests are looking for you.
Hope that helps.

josh said:
Web site optimization (also called SEO or SEM-Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Marketing) is getting your website optimized for the best search engine results. It means making your text on your page match what guests will be using for search terms. It means making your website 'visible' to spiders that search the web for data.
Have you ever watched a commercial on TV and wondered what the heck they were selling? That's what you DON'T want your website to look like! The optimization of your website makes sure the guests who find it know what to expect at your place (ie- that you are a lodging property in Seattle and they don't think you're a restaurant in Philly) and the spiders that are searching out info on the web return YOUR webpage when guests are looking for you.
Hope that helps.
His webmaster knows what SEO is and has done her best with his site:)

josh said:
Hope that helps.
catlady said:
I know that. And the webmaster knows that. I think someone mentioned the term to Josh and HE didn't know that.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
I think his webmaster should let him know he doesn't need to be hooked into buying services from someone else that he has already received and is already profiting by! Which is probably what prompted the question...an email or a call from a 'service'.

josh said:
Hope that helps.
catlady said:
I know that. And the webmaster knows that. I think someone mentioned the term to Josh and HE didn't know that.
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
I think his webmaster should let him know he doesn't need to be hooked into buying services from someone else that he has already received and is already profiting by! Which is probably what prompted the question...an email or a call from a 'service'.
Thanks!! Now I understand
lightbulb.gif

Back