What is it about this Forum??

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's almost as if I miss a day, I've missed A LOT. I missed more than the immediate info, I missed the moment. Wierd, but true.
LOL, I caught myself on my way to and from work surfing the forum with my mobile phone. Can’t even wait till home to see what came up and what’s new.
LOL, I caught myself on my way to and from work surfing the forum with my mobile phone. Can’t even wait till home to see what came up and what’s new.
Hmmm mental note that one of these days I have to produce a template version of this that is lighter for cell phone use (less sidebar content). This is also a good time to remind people that if you are on a narrow screen and the three column view doesn't leave you with much room, you can click on "My Account" and choose the two column version.

I'll tell you what it is... we're fearless!
I recently got an invite to join a forum... and was warned when given my password to remember that over 500 people will read what I write, so stay on topic, don't start a new thread if there's one already on that topic, and don't get all chatty.
The heck with that! I want to live on the wild side! Start new threads on stuff we've talked about before! Go off on bizarre tangents! Discuss stuff that only remotely pertains to innkeeping (maybe!)! Get chatty and tease Kathleen about being crazy! Throw my opinion out there in spite of the fact that I'm a newbie! Take my licks when it's my turn, and rip apart scammers with scathing logic.
You can have your congressional hearings... I'll take the rowdy bar that is InnSpiring!
=)
Kk.

I recently got an invite to join a forum... and was warned when given my password to remember that over 500 people will read what I write, so stay on topic, don't start a new thread if there's one already on that topic, and don't get all chatty.
The heck with that! I want to live on the wild side! Start new threads on stuff we've talked about before! Go off on bizarre tangents! Discuss stuff that only remotely pertains to innkeeping (maybe!)! Get chatty and tease Kathleen about being crazy! Throw my opinion out there in spite of the fact that I'm a newbie! Take my licks when it's my turn, and rip apart scammers with scathing logic.
You can have your congressional hearings... I'll take the rowdy bar that is InnSpiring!
=)
Kk..
Get chatty and tease Kathleen about being crazy!
That's what happens when you marry 5 kids and their Dad...... or is doing that the proof?

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
You can have your congressional hearings... I'll take the rowdy bar that is InnSpiring!=)
Kk.
I'm with you kk! We deal enough with those who tell us what to do (County).
Riki

=)
Kk..
That's what happens when you marry 5 kids and their Dad...... or is doing that the proof?
gillumhouse said:
PROOF! (And/or tipping you over the point of no return....)
=)
Kk.

I recently just found you guys and by accident too! I'm glad to be here. Sorry if I crashed in here guns blazin, I think I've averaged about 3 posts a day for the couple days I've been here. Its a great place to let off steam cuz lets face it .... it ain't just makin muffins in this line of work. Thanks for listening to my
128375.gif

I recently just found you guys and by accident too! I'm glad to be here. Sorry if I crashed in here guns blazin, I think I've averaged about 3 posts a day for the couple days I've been here. Its a great place to let off steam cuz lets face it .... it ain't just makin muffins in this line of work. Thanks for listening to my
128375.gif
Crash away. You have been welcomed.

Back