What is it with Cherry Pie Filling?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(13, 13, 13)]Yesterday after check in, fresh out of the oven (it was a compilation of stuff I had in the pantry, no way to duplicate it, I tried to remember what I did to make this cherry coffee cake a couple years ago)...anyway I sent up this cherry cake thingy on a tray with cloth napkins and gold cutlery, the guests came down with the tray this morning and he said “My wife NEEDS that recipe! It was sooooo good!”[/COLOR]
What is it with men and cherry pie filling? I am telling you it is like a drug to them! You can put it on a steak and they would eat it!
I guess I should just invest in a case or two of cherry pie filling. BTW that other recipe from on the inside of the label on the can, so I tossed it now, but it was one of those super simple ones, almost like a dump cake.

seashanty

Staff member
Reaction score
jb, must be how you prepare it. yum

JBloggs

Reaction score
I had some today, cold, I am so into cold fruit, not warm fruit, I really liked it w/cold cherries.

Samster

Reaction score
Yummy, sweet cherry goodness. Nobody bakes anymore so your dessert was much appreciated!
I was short on time today after being out of town and made box brownies (jazzed up a bit) for a meeting this evening. You'd have thought that I brought everyone something from a French bakery. It was kinda funny to me.... :)