What is the latest video/slideshow program?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I am still using. :) But even paying the yearly fee, I am not pleased with the lack of selection of backgrounds etc and I am not going to the PRO stage.
I just purchased a new software called Easy Rotator. It is a jquery animator. Very easy to use. I bought 5 licenses for $50. So now my best friends can be done with their flash home pages :) Here is my first try with it. I will be refining and there are lots of different style templates etc you can use.
I thought there is a MS Movie Producer software on the New laptop I was using the other day, but didn't investigate it.

I'll revive this topic because I'm looking for a quick and easy and free app to create a simple little slide show for one of my websites (not a WordPress site). I have Easy Rotator but have used all my licenses on other sites I manage and don't want to buy another just for this one little thing.

I'll revive this topic because I'm looking for a quick and easy and free app to create a simple little slide show for one of my websites (not a WordPress site). I have Easy Rotator but have used all my licenses on other sites I manage and don't want to buy another just for this one little thing..
Visual Lightbox is one you could try. Portfolio slider..but it is for wordpress. WOW slider is another you can use.

Back