What is the one thing guests love most about their stay?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
If you were to poll your guests, what would you guess is the ONE thing they like most?
  1. Breakfast
  2. Location
  3. Solitude
  4. Services and Amenities
  5. House Feature
  6. Innkeeper
  7. Price
  8. Other

Tough one. The number one compliment we get is for the 'conversation'.

If "solitude"=privacy, peace and quiet, then that would be my vote. Pampering is way up there, but it wasn't on your list.

All of the above...:)
But the first thing in the morning is how comfortable the beds are and how well they slept :)

The innkeeper of course. But more than that they compliment us on how the place is put together, the detail and decoration. The service ranks up there as well, along with the food.

Location and attention to detail...breakfast and dessert!

You left one off: leaving
Hopefully that doesn't apply to any here. Our guest comment positively on the solitude, the beauty, the cleanliness and the food.
So far, no one has made a comment about my sense of humor, warped as it is.
wedgie.gif

If "solitude"=privacy, peace and quiet, then that would be my vote. Pampering is way up there, but it wasn't on your list..
Breakfast Diva said:
If "solitude"=privacy, peace and quiet, then that would be my vote. Pampering is way up there, but it wasn't on your list.
#4 services
or other, it was just a sample list...not specific or I would have done a poll. Add whatever fits the bill.

You all are making a LIST, ignoring my all CAPS and BOLD ONE THING they like most

Hopefully that doesn't apply to any here. Our guest comment positively on the solitude, the beauty, the cleanliness and the food.
wedgie.gif
Proud Texan said:
wedgie.gif
Maybe they are afraid to comment??!
poke.gif

Innkeepers. I have to go with what they say in the reviews and all that tops the list. Shucks, ma'am ;-)

Breakfast !!!
and me (of course)
but i think i came second to the breakfast.

One thing is HARD to choose from the reviews in the book upstairs - but I think conversations tops the list.

The come initially for the location and view, but come back for the breakfast and us.

wedgie.gif
Proud Texan said:
wedgie.gif
poke.gif

GeorgiaGirl said:
Proud Texan said:
wedgie.gif
poke.gif
Afraid of me?
evil2.gif
Nah!

Back