What Percentage of PITAs are Women?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, but I was asking Riki. I wondered if it had something to do with the winery.

I'm just going to throw this in here because it's still peeving me, even tho it was really no big deal...guest comes down for brekkie this morning and gets coffee and sits down. I bring over the fruit course and he says, 'No thanks, we won't be having breakfast this morning, I'm just having a coffee and waiting for her, then we're off to take advantage of the sun.'
OK, fruit goes back in fridge.
She comes down, gets coffee, I ask her if she wouldn't just like to have some fruit? No, she's ok with just coffee.
They sit down and start talking with the other guests in the dining room. Everyone is done eating at the other tables and hubs is sitting down reading the paper. Guy comes and asks, 'Did we miss breakfast?'
WHAT?! Neither one of them wanted it. Until everything in the kitchen was picked up and thrown away.
He insists he told me he was waiting for her, not that he didn't want to eat. But even SHE said she didn't want to eat.

I'm just going to throw this in here because it's still peeving me, even tho it was really no big deal...guest comes down for brekkie this morning and gets coffee and sits down. I bring over the fruit course and he says, 'No thanks, we won't be having breakfast this morning, I'm just having a coffee and waiting for her, then we're off to take advantage of the sun.'
She comes down, gets coffee, I ask her if she wouldn't just like to have some fruit? No, she's ok with just coffee.
They sit down and start talking with the other guests in the dining room. Everyone is done eating at the other tables and hubs is sitting down reading the paper. Guy comes and asks, 'Did we miss breakfast?'
WHAT?! Neither one of them wanted it. Until everything in the kitchen was picked up and thrown away.
He insists he told me he was waiting for her, not that he didn't want to eat. But even SHE said she didn't want to eat..
wow. and you're the crazy one for not reading their minds...

He insists he told me he was waiting for her, not that he didn't want to eat. But even SHE said she didn't want to eat..
Curious minds want to know....did you feed them after all that???

Curious minds want to know....did you feed them after all that???
Of course. Everyone was there on time, it just meant more work and looking like an idiot in front of everyone else. Altho, I'm guessing everyone else heard him just as plainly as I did!

Thanks, but I was asking Riki. I wondered if it had something to do with the winery..
SweetiePie said:
Thanks, but I was asking Riki. I wondered if it had something to do with the winery.
Nope, we don't have a winery. We just have a vineyard. No, we don't have many pitas but the men have outnumbered. Nothing to do with wine. One in particular, told me that he came in to give me some advice before his wife came out to breakfast, because she hates when he gives advice. He says he is the type of person that when he enters a store if they don't come to him right away he hollars for the manager.
He said he could not sleep all night because the entry door (private outside porch door) had a window in it (you know, the half moon shaped window that's so high you have to be 10 feet high or on a chair to look in) and he was afraid someone would look in at him (we are 6 miles from town, on a country road with two other houses on the road. The only thing that would look in at his 60 year old person would be a bird or a bee.)
Or the guy who books a room for two at graduation and shows up wtih a 16 year old son when we don't take kids (Oh, I'm divorced and he won't stay with my ex) and tells me his 21 year old daughter is coming and none of them can share a bed in a room with a king bed.
That type.
Riki

Back