What to do when you know its comming?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey Camb

Reaction score
Its never a good sign when guests arrive with a costa coffee cup in one hand and a bottle of vodca in another. They may be fine but have come with another couple and am worried about noise if they are moving between rooms. Don't want to be harsh but Im pretty sure they were drinking in the car (possibly even the driver) and have an IQ of about 20. What do you do? as technically they havn't done anything wrong yet but I feel it in my innkeeper bones they will do, either way will be up half the night worring

So sorry for the worry. Here are some (((hugs))) in hope it is not a problem after all.

Just I can do with out it as am on night 3 of interupted sleep with really bad cough and cold. Also am down to zero voice so have been comunicating by text with guests! also had to miss hound of the baskervilles at the theatre for which I had free tickets! totally gutted.

Just I can do with out it as am on night 3 of interupted sleep with really bad cough and cold. Also am down to zero voice so have been comunicating by text with guests! also had to miss hound of the baskervilles at the theatre for which I had free tickets! totally gutted..
Missing the theater is the WORST!!!

Hope you have a credit card number all ready to charge them for damages. As far as the anticipated noise and disturbance, bad time to lose your voice!! A "command voice" is your best weapon to keep them under control. As you have another interupted sleep night, just keep remembering the young parents who undergo that every night for months/years. You can do it! You can do it!

Hope you have a credit card number all ready to charge them for damages. As far as the anticipated noise and disturbance, bad time to lose your voice!! A "command voice" is your best weapon to keep them under control. As you have another interupted sleep night, just keep remembering the young parents who undergo that every night for months/years. You can do it! You can do it!.
trouble is due to very sore throat have no voice at all! i sound like a cartoon character! Other than loud sex noises seems to be fine but we will see when they check out. Did have to nock and ask them to keep it down at one point but they did take the hint. You know the kind of people I mean you can tell they are going to be trouble as soon as they arrive. Plus I prefer to have couples traveling together in rooms next door to each other which stops them standing in the corridor talking to each other which is what is most disturbing to other guests. Plus if I know they are going to be out late then I put them in rooms they won't be banging past other people to get back to them. if I can

Back