What was that loud 'Whoop'?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooohhh - that was YOU. I thought it was the echo of the WHOOP I let out on Friday when I found a pile of abandoned NYT sections and an untouched Wednesday puzzle. Whoop Whoop.
The sad side of the story is that on Friday, I'd been up since 3:00 a.m. watching "that thing", took the puzzle and a G&T outside in the afternoon, fell asleep while Tony BBQ'd and woke up with knees so burned I could hardly walk on Saturday. It's all good tho - the puzzle got done.

Ooohhh - that was YOU. I thought it was the echo of the WHOOP I let out on Friday when I found a pile of abandoned NYT sections and an untouched Wednesday puzzle. Whoop Whoop.
The sad side of the story is that on Friday, I'd been up since 3:00 a.m. watching "that thing", took the puzzle and a G&T outside in the afternoon, fell asleep while Tony BBQ'd and woke up with knees so burned I could hardly walk on Saturday. It's all good tho - the puzzle got done..
That thing was fun, wasn't it? Here's a question- does Victoria Beckham ever smile? And how did she keep that hat on? And wasn't Elton just the cutest. Of everyone I saw walk in, he seemed to be the happiest to be there, except maybe Harry.
Let it be a lesson to all women...practice walking UP and DOWN the stairs in the dress before you go to the event.

The sad side of the story is that on Friday, I'd been up since 3:00 a.m. watching "that thing", took the puzzle and a G&T outside in the afternoon, fell asleep while Tony BBQ'd and woke up with knees so burned I could hardly walk on Saturday. It's all good tho - the puzzle got done..
That thing was fun, wasn't it? Here's a question- does Victoria Beckham ever smile? And how did she keep that hat on? And wasn't Elton just the cutest. Of everyone I saw walk in, he seemed to be the happiest to be there, except maybe Harry.
Let it be a lesson to all women...practice walking UP and DOWN the stairs in the dress before you go to the event.
Hey - what happened to Lucy?

Get ready for a HUGE WHOOP tomorrow. My "guests" depart!! Then starts the DEEP cleaning. Normal guests due in Thursday.

Hey - what happened to Lucy?
Someone posted as Basil Fawlty and I got all nostalgic. I'm not Sybil, I'm definitely Polly!

Meester Fawlty.
Manwell
The Colonial
basil the rat
haha I have it on netflix and pop it on when I need a fix.

Back